We are 100% going down!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Buffalo

The same but my "mistress" usually does worse than we do.

Comment

What a load of tosh

Any fan that thinks we going get relegated and after just one game

Sorry bugger off

That kind of doom and gloom mentality is not going to kick start the team or give them confidence because supporters who believe we destined to fail, you are not supporters because negativity seeps through

As supporters when the going gets tough we big up our players so that they can be encouraged to improve.

Any doom merchants in this thread, I am saving it and reposting after 20 games when we will have no such relegation nonsense !!!

But yes please bugger off and support Rotherham or Reading ..They will be down there. We will not.

Comment

Originally posted by longtime_ranger View Post
        What a load of tosh

Any fan that thinks we going get relegated and after just one game

Sorry bugger off

That kind of doom and gloom mentality is not going to kick start the team or give them confidence because supporters who believe we destined to fail, you are not supporters because negativity seeps through

As supporters when the going gets tough we big up our players so that they can be encouraged to improve.

Any doom merchants in this thread, I am saving it and reposting after 20 games when we will have no such relegation nonsense !!!

But yes please bugger off and support Rotherham or Reading ..They will be down there. We will not.
        Had a fella sitting behind me a few seasons back . He'd moan before a ball was kicked , moan thru both halves, moan at half time . Eventually he stopped coming .

Comment

Originally posted by 72bus View Post

Had a fella sitting behind me a few seasons back . He'd moan before a ball was kicked , moan thru both halves, moan at half time . Eventually he stopped coming .
          That was probably MeM

Comment

Originally posted by Mem View Post
            I’m back and ready to get slaughtered with my prediction which I obviously don’t want to happen but here are the facts;

Last season late season form 23rd out of 24
            Squad is weaker
            Very few goals in this team
            Full backs, particularly RB a huge problem
            Faith in youngsters is naive
            Seny thinks he’s Gordon Banks! Keeps letting in soft goals and seems to have an air of arrogance about him!
            Beale - untried and untested. Will he stand up to the board and unless we sign 4 players we are bang in trouble?

I’m genuinely worried this season - poor defensively and offensively equals relegation

I’ll get my tin hat!
            Bit mental after 1 game but you do make some valid points.

Won't go down but I'll stick to my prediction of a league position around 16th

Comment

Lets face it, the original post was just click bait.

We have another month to sign players. We have some not ready yet to play. Blackburn away was always going to be tough. Had we been at home we may well have sneaked it by the odd goal.

Nobody could seriously write us off after one uninspiring game.

Comment

Any thread using the term ‘offensively’ loses my interest. Septic Tank ?

Comment

Originally posted by Mem View Post
                  So to summarise I have been called

Self indulgent
                  Something wrong we me in the head
                  ##### cat
                  Told to shove my tin hat somewhere unpleasant
                  Armchair fan who plays too much FIFA
                  Ridiculous

Not acceptable so I’m coming off this forum now which will probably please the bully boys!

Enjoy the season
                  Just read this thread and perhaps you need to re-read where you think you were called a .....cat?
                  The guy that posted that was calling himself that.
                  Looks like you got the reaction you wanted though from other posters then decided to immediately take umbrage at it?
                  Confused!!

Comment

Originally posted by FurtiveFox View Post
                    Lets face it, the original post was just click bait.

We have another month to sign players. We have some not ready yet to play. Blackburn away was always going to be tough. Had we been at home we may well have sneaked it by the odd goal.

Nobody could seriously write us off after one uninspiring game.
                    It was posted at half time.

Comment

Mem

The odds for us to get relegated - best price 8-1 and to finish bottom 20 -1.

To be honest they seem very skinny to me but if you 100% going down then I should lump your life savings down for a very decent investment opportunity

The one thing you have said which you clearly know is hysteria and clearly also blatantly obviously not true in anyways is your 100% confidence we are going down that is the same as survival being mathematically impossible !!!!

Think its this silly comment that wound people up and the way it was written suggest there is zero hope for recovery.

So if you can apologise for that silly comment - ie 100% going down.

Unless you know something about matchfixing !!!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X