We are 100% going down!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We are 100% going down!

I’m back and ready to get slaughtered with my prediction which I obviously don’t want to happen but here are the facts;

Last season late season form 23rd out of 24
    Squad is weaker
    Very few goals in this team
    Full backs, particularly RB a huge problem
    Faith in youngsters is naive
    Seny thinks he’s Gordon Banks! Keeps letting in soft goals and seems to have an air of arrogance about him!
    Beale - untried and untested. Will he stand up to the board and unless we sign 4 players we are bang in trouble?

I’m genuinely worried this season - poor defensively and offensively equals relegation

I’ll get my tin hat!

No you're spot on unfortunately. This was a huge risk taking on a very naive manager, and to give him no money to spend is a huge combination of trouble heading our way!
    I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by Mem View Post
      I’m back and ready to get slaughtered with my prediction which I obviously don’t want to happen but here are the facts;

Last season late season form 23rd out of 24
      Squad is weaker
      Very few goals in this team
      Full backs, particularly RB a huge problem
      Faith in youngsters is naive
      Seny thinks he’s Gordon Banks! Keeps letting in soft goals and seems to have an air of arrogance about him!
      Beale - untried and untested. Will he stand up to the board and unless we sign 4 players we are bang in trouble?

I’m genuinely worried this season - poor defensively and offensively equals relegation

I’ll get my tin hat!
      I was going to steam in here, but, just one question for you, why do you even support this club?? Just asking mate

Comment

I'm not worried at all,apart from the fact it is only half time in our 1st game of the season,we have 2-3 key men still to come back from injury and Beale has already said he wants he bring more players in .
        we will be fine

Comment

Oh ffs Kev, don’t be so childish - ‘I was going to steam in here!!’ - go for it mate

My opinion is my opinion and unfortunately I think we are heading for a tough season

Do I love my team - yes
          Do I want us to do well - yes

I just think we are being naive at the moment and massively need to strengthen the squad

Comment

Nothing personal and I'm far from childish, we have barely played a game and you are writing us off mate, nobody with any sense can possibly make that call yet, Beale is not some sort of Messiah and the squad needs sorting out, if you are right in your somewhat ridiculous assumption, and that's what it is, an assumption, then come next April/ May I will personally acknowledge that you have been right, but in the meantime, have a bit of patience and just a modicum of common sense

Comment

Originally posted by KevC59 View Post
              Nothing personal and I'm far from childish, we have barely played a game and you are writing us off mate, nobody with any sense can possibly make that call yet, Beale is not some sort of Messiah and the squad needs sorting out, if you are right in your somewhat ridiculous assumption, and that's what it is, an assumption, then come next April/ May I will personally acknowledge that you have been right, but in the meantime, have a bit of patience and just a modicum of common sense
              I don’t want to be proven right and I actually do patience for a living mate

I don’t like the tone of your messages mate

Enjoy the season

Comment

Zero shots on target with 15 mins left has a familiar ring about it unfortunately

Comment

Mem I'm keeping an eye on it. I did unfortunately have to edit out 1 word but I don't think keV has been overally aggressive.
                  I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Don't get into a conversation with Dave or Ronnie then mate, I'm a ##### cat compared to those two! Sorry to have touched your sensitivities mate, wasn't actually my intention, I'll enjoy the season, hope you do too

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                      Mem I'm keeping an eye on it. I did unfortunately have to edit out 1 word but I don't think keV has been overally aggressive.
                      thanks mate - I’m massively hoping we equalise

Comment

P ussy cat

Comment

Originally posted by KevC59 View Post
                          P ussy cat
                          Grow up mate - making yourself look ridiculous now but crack on

Comment

The biggest worry is the passing. I mean it's as bad as Ive seen.

Comment

Early days yet, needs working on, if we are still doing this by the time the world cup break comes round, then maybe unpack the panic button, we shall see, I have faith that things will improve

Comment

Working...
                              X