Players Leaving

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Players Leaving

Still no rumours on other clubs interested in the likes of Willock, Chair, Dieng and Dunne. Hopefully we can keep our best players for this season.

I'm still expecting a late bid for Willock once he comes back from injury, but hopefully I'm wrong.

I can personally see someone like Dickie leaving, apparently west ham are after a CB.

I would take £15m for him, that would be a good deal for us imo.

Comment

Originally posted by ConorQPR2000 View Post
      I can personally see someone like Dickie leaving, apparently west ham are after a CB.

Be amazed if he went for that much, lacks pace and power for the prem imo

Comment

Hmmmm, I'm not convinced Dickie is quick enough for the premiership. I know they're big guys but there's not much acceleration over 4-5 strides. He's got a bit of concrete in his boots.

Comment

Loads of keepers in the championship linked to the premiership but Dieng isn't one if them. Why isn't he being linked, what am I missing?

Comment

Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post
            Loads of keepers in the championship linked to the premiership but Dieng isn't one if them. Why isn't he being linked, what am I missing?
            From my angle yesterday he was at fault for 1st goal not seen highlights, good keeper best we’ve had for ages rather they snap up others. Also yesterday palace keeper looked 5ft 9 max

Comment

Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post

Comment

The only player who really shone last season was Willock and lucky for us (from perspective of being able to keep him) he got injured and I think that is likely why he has not seemingly been on the radar of bigger clubs yet.

Players like Dickie and Dykes did not kick on last season and even went backwards. Bad news for their value but means we have a reasonable chance of keeping the core of our first team together. If under a new manager they can get their acts together could be what dictates what kind of season we have. Dieng bit stop start, Dunne did well but first real full on season. Chair again up and down. Field and Amos only really started getting proper match fitness second half of season and showed potential.

I haven't a clue how we will do next season. For me could be anything from challenging for play offs to lower mid table.

Comment

i can image that West Ham might be interested players like Willock or Chair at some point because of Warburton

Comment

Originally posted by ConorQPR2000 View Post

Of course we would take £15 million for him but there is no way on earth any club would bid that amount for him .
                    being realistic if we got an offer of around £8 million I would expect him to be sold .
                    he isnt that great let's be honest

Comment

Kelman off to orient on loan

Comment

Still 5 weeks until window shuts so we are a long way from being sure we'll still have all our "crown jewels" in place for the campaign ahead.

I'm not actually seeing any of our players as being ready for a starting XI in the Prem today - I'd be more worried about Championship clubs with parachute money sniffing about really.

Comment

Originally posted by Abseits View Post
                          Still 5 weeks until window shuts so we are a long way from being sure we'll still have all our "crown jewels" in place for the campaign ahead.

I'm not actually seeing any of our players as being ready for a starting XI in the Prem today - I'd be more worried about Championship clubs with parachute money sniffing about really.
                          Yeah.

Any player going to the premiership would be valued £10-15m and above. I can only see Willock in that bracket.

There would be at least five championship clubs with parachute money that could afford £7-10m and that bracket would surely include Chair, Dieng, Dickie and Dunne. Surely offers like that would test the Board's resolve with other players coming into the last year of their contracts or premiership loan players out there to replace them.

Comment

Willock would be a massive loss to the team , wouldn't be that bothered about any of the others. Saw a lot of this team give up and go thru the motions last season as soon as we went behind

Comment

Originally posted by 72bus View Post
                              Willock would be a massive loss to the team , wouldn't be that bothered about any of the others. Saw a lot of this team give up and go thru the motions last season as soon as we went behind
                              To be fair until 2nd half palace were no better then Eze stepped up a gear and honestly chairs way behind his level

Willock would be a huge void to fill IF sold

Comment

Working...
                              X