Sinclair Armstrong

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Martinmalta View Post

The contract end 2024 with a 1 year option. So next summer we start being worried if he will sign an extention or just run the remaining two years down.
    We trigger options.
    If we want him he's here till June 2025.
    We hold options to extend on most young players.

Comment

I do think this lad has something.

But the fact we are always 1 up front without decent service (which i hope improves under Beale, he at least acknowledges the need for service, never heard Warbs mention it.) means it's hard to get him on the pitch. With 2 up front it would be easier.

In time however, he is the ideal size and pace of a lone striker.

Exciting times.

Comment

Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post

We trigger options.
        If we want him he's here till June 2025.
        We hold options to extend on most young players.
        Yes but after this season it’s only 2 years left, and that will affect possible bids from teams higher in the food chain and probably his agents advices if he is a success this and the coming season.

Comment

Originally posted by swede View Post

Yes but after this season it’s only 2 years left, and that will affect possible bids from teams higher in the food chain and probably his agents advices if he is a success this and the coming season.

Yes, but basically a three year from the start of this season.

Only a very select band of special players get four year deals and decide instantly to sign them and offer their services for a 5th year!!!

Comment

Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post

Yes, but basically a three year from the start of this season.

Only a very select band of special players get four year deals and decide instantly to sign them and offer their services for a 5th year!!!
            Like Nico

Comment

QPR reject approaches for young striker Armstrong

Beale made it clear earlier this summer that he was keen to give the youngster a chance to show what he can do.

Armstrong has impressed, raising hopes that he can eventually establish himself as a Rangers first-team regular.

Beale added: “If we all do our job, along with Sinclair, then we’ve got a really exciting one – and we want to see that in a QPR shirt, nobody else’s.”

https://www.westlondonsport.com/qpr/...iker-armstrong

Comment

Can he become our new Clive Allen?

Allen was a wonder kid, a hat trick on his debut, and one of the best free kick goals I have ever seen, an equaliser against Chelscum, he smashed it in from 20 yards in a 2-2 draw at Loftus Rd.

It is down to you Sinclair, now prove us right.
                I have supported Rangers for 55 seasons, since March 1969.

Comment

Originally posted by cross it Dave View Post
                  Can he become our new Clive Allen?

Allen was a wonder kid, a hat trick on his debut, and one of the best free kick goals I have ever seen, an equaliser against Chelscum, he smashed it in from 20 yards in a 2-2 draw at Loftus Rd.

It is down to you Sinclair, now prove us right.
                  Allen and Goddard my favourite partnership

Comment

Working...
                  X