Armstrong

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by qpr4life View Post

Do you think Armstrong is the same player, position(s) as George? Personally, not sure. Think its more that you dont rate Thomas which is fine but Armstrong isnt the same as him tbh.

Im not disagreeing on how good he could be, I just havent seen him to know.
    Yeh I completely agree with your point. I just wonder where Armstrong is going to be played. We don't have many out and out strikers as such unless we plan on keeping bonne. Not sure kelman is the answer, so I'm hoping sinclair gets a chance to play up top alongside dykes, the same way Charlie and Lyndon started off.

Comment

It's about time he was given 90 mins in a friendly to see what he can do . He mite not cut it at this level or show us he has promise . Just give the kid a game

Comment

Beale has given the reason why Armstrong hasn't travelled to Germany. Sinclair missed a few days and it would be more beneficial for him to go with the U23s to Hungary and get minutes rather than a few minutes with the first team.

When we return from Germany, Sinclair will be with the first team and he doesn't want to loan him out. The same with Boyd and Gubbins.

Comment

I've said it before and I'll say it again, we've needed a big black powerful centre forward for years. If Sir Les can give the young lad advice and you can certainly see he's done the gym work he could be a big player for us. Maybe a loan move out to Turkey or somewhere more remote would do him good like Les who came back a man might be the better option we will see but Beale certainly sounds like he wants to throw him in there
          I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Working...
          X