• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Carabo Cup

Away to Charlton

Decent enough fixture for us

Comment

I think we should spew it. I'm sick of winning early round(s) but always crashing out by October. I genuinely believe we never looked the same last season after that dreadful performance home to Sunderland when we didnt even muster up a shot on target.

I'd use the game to look at second string players and/or experiment with formations - an opportunity for Beale to assess his personnel and options.

Comment

Originally posted by Abseits View Post
        I think we should spew it. I'm sick of winning early round(s) but always crashing out by October. I genuinely believe we never looked the same last season after that dreadful performance home to Sunderland when we didnt even muster up a shot on target.

I'd use the game to look at second string players and/or experiment with formations - an opportunity for Beale to assess his personnel and options.
        Yeah, good shout.

Selling tickets at £10 with low attendances means we're losing money on this tournament. Put the reserves out.

Comment

A nite out to a ground i aint been to in a few years . Winning games like this gave us the nite against Everton and that penalty shootout.

Comment

Working...
          X