New phone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New phone

Just got a new phone, and I can't find watrbs home page to log in.
    Any ideas?

Buff ol fella I have no idea wtf was going on.
    My lovely wife who has the patience of all the saints ( as I'm sure you and all the other posters on here can imagine) has managed to get me in.
    But what it was, was when I typed in the name of the site it wouldn't take me to the home page.
    I had for instance other forums talking about watrbs and could go to them but not to this home page.

Thanks for answering though & being prepared to enter the quagmire of my Internet hell world its a dangerous place

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
      Buff ol fella I have no idea wtf was going on.
      My lovely wife who has the patience of all the saints ( as I'm sure you and all the other posters on here can imagine) has managed to get me in.
      But what it was, was when I typed in the name of the site it wouldn't take me to the home page.
      I had for instance other forums talking about watrbs and could go to them but not to this home page.

Thanks for answering though & being prepared to enter the quagmire of my Internet hell world its a dangerous place
      NEVER allow your other half to access your internet connected devices!!!! Your phone will now be bugged, tracked and relaying ALL activity to her - you need to urgently perform a full factory reset and devise some credible excuses for those "special interest" sites you visited. Luckily, AKUTRs is good cover for a lot of things...... I was looking for AKUTRs but Google slung me into MandingoBumFun.org by mistake

Comment

Originally posted by Abseits View Post

NEVER allow your other half to access your internet connected devices!!!! Your phone will now be bugged, tracked and relaying ALL activity to her - you need to urgently perform a full factory reset and devise some credible excuses for those "special interest" sites you visited. Luckily, AKUTRs is good cover for a lot of things...... I was looking for AKUTRs but Google slung me into MandingoBumFun.org by mistake

Comment

Working...
        X