Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scots

I just saw dykes move!!!!

I kid you not, it looked like a, and I hesitate to over egg this, but it looked like a run!

He just got booked for an elbow !
    F*CK OFF CHELSEA WEST LONDON IS OURS!

Comment

Bet the ref had to ask him who he was

Comment

And now he's off, thank god can save his fitness for us...........

Comment

0-2 Ukraine, shudda kept Lyndon on

Comment

Ukraine are playing some decent stuff Craig Gordon stopped it being 4 or 5

im sure repeats of take the high road will be on instead of the World Cup again for them

Comment

Originally posted by shaggy24 View Post
              Ukraine are playing some decent stuff Craig Gordon stopped it being 4 or 5

im sure repeats of take the high road will be on instead of the World Cup again for them
              LoL

Comment

Ukraine by far the better team, I'm a little bit worried for Wales

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
                  0-2 Ukraine, shudda kept Lyndon on
                  Why do you hate this guy so much dave? Granted he's not the best forward to wear the hopes but he gives it a go. When you think of some of the scum bags we have had to pay to watch at hq and some of those didn't even play if they were able to get away with it. I'm taking about swp, bosingwa etc.

We have had had to watch people stroll around acting like they were doing us a favour by being here e.g Barton, jenas, traore, remy, samba, sandro etc. I'll take dykes all day long as least he gives a ####.

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
                    Ukraine by far the better team, I'm a little bit worried for Wales
                    #### wales, come on Ukraine

Comment

Originally posted by Dono77 View Post

Why do you hate this guy so much dave? Granted he's not the best forward to wear the hopes but he gives it a go. When you think of some of the scum bags we have had to pay to watch at hq and some of those didn't even play if they were able to get away with it. I'm taking about swp, bosingwa etc.

We have had had to watch people stroll around acting like they were doing us a favour by being here e.g Barton, jenas, traore, remy, samba, sandro etc. I'll take dykes all day long as least he gives a ####.
                      He strolls around, absolutely awful player, and totally out of his depth

Comment

Originally posted by Jeffqpr View Post

#### wales, come on Ukraine
                        How dare you.......

Comment

Originally posted by Dono77 View Post

Remy? When did he strut around, he scored about 7 goals for us after signing late in the January window. He then spent a season on loan only returning briefly the following season before joining Chelsea.

Back to Dykes, he had a purple patch alongside Austin. Other than that he has struggled as a lone striker (although that could be the reason for his poor performances) .

Comment

Happy for Ukraine, now for them to beat Wales too.

Comment

Ukraine looked a very slick outfit against the Jocks and it's going to be a very tough game for us Taffs. I think Ukraine are favourites and seem to have better players than us.

Comment

Working...
                              X