Warnock / Vine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Warnock / Vine

FA chiefs will investigate explosive claims that Neil Warnock demanded a £6,000 kickback from one of his players.

Ex-Portsmouth, Birmingham and QPR ace Rowan Vine alleged Warnock told him he must give him the money if he wanted to play for him at Loftus Road.

Not sure I would believe a word Vine says. Guy seems like an absolute p****k.

Comment

Didn't Warnock have a row with Martin Rowlands at the poty party , Rowlands wasn't getting his promotion bonus and Neil said he get it for him if he would split it with him . So vine might be telling the truth

Comment

Wasnt there also an accusation from the guy that went to Southampton after us - forget his name. That players who played had to put £50 in a cap next to Warnock on the bus.?

Comment

Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post
          Wasnt there also an accusation from the guy that went to Southampton after us - forget his name. That players who played had to put £50 in a cap next to Warnock on the bus.?
          Jason Puncheon went there and did very well. He could have done that for us.

Comment

Originally posted by stanistheman View Post

Jason Puncheon went there and did very well. He could have done that for us.
            That's the bloke and after a quick Google he was fined £15k by the FA for that statement and Warnock threatened legal action. I wonder whether this will be reopened? Interesting what he was fined for though!!

The FA found the former Southampton player had "failed to act in the best interests of the game and/or acted in a manner which was improper and/or used abusive and/or insulting words".

Comment

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/sp...ect-games.html

Comment

It's silly season, no games to talk about, press have to justify their salaries, load of b ollocks in my opinion, Warnock has managed many clubs this would of surfaced long before now, and if it is true, I doubt he is the only one that maybe " at it", not excusing it but cast the net wider is all I'm saying, and ban anyone from the game for life if found guilty but it could be a big can of worms that is opened

Comment

Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post
                  FA chiefs will investigate explosive claims that Neil Warnock demanded a £6,000 kickback from one of his players.

Ex-Portsmouth, Birmingham and QPR ace Rowan Vine alleged Warnock told him he must give him the money if he wanted to play for him at Loftus Road.
                  Warnock could have been joking. Team was playing pretty well at time. Vine comes to Warnock asking why not in team, replies "you'd have to pay me to ģet into this team".

Comment

Working...
                  X