2022/23 pre-season schedule

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2022/23 pre-season schedule

QPR will spend a week in Germany as part of their pre-season preparations ahead of the 2022/23 campaign

https://www.qpr.co.uk/news/club-news...g-camp-200522/

What's the point? Be better to go to Wales or Scotland or Cornwall..... just seems profligate jetting off to somewhere so relatively near and not hugely different to UK.

Comment

Originally posted by Abseits View Post
      What's the point? Be better to go to Wales or Scotland or Cornwall..... just seems profligate jetting off to somewhere so relatively near and not hugely different to UK.
      Completely agree.
      Warnock was more than happy with that, even though the standard might not be that high his teams were always competing

Comment

Friendlys are all about fitness. It's all jumpers for goal posts. Been to a couple of rangers friendlys and I always walk away saying never again. It really means nothing chaps so let's not get too silly
        I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

The games in early pre season are just training games with multiple substitutions and are not worth watching. I certainly wouldn’t bother travelling more than 1 or 2 miles to do so.

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
            Friendlys are all about fitness. It's all jumpers for goal posts. Been to a couple of rangers friendlys and I always walk away saying never again. It really means nothing chaps so let's not get too silly
            But enjoyed last season's ones !!

Comment

ibiza or nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by wormholt View Post
                ibiza or nothing.
                Now that was a proper trip away!

Comment

Working...
                X