great goal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• great goal

by Duke-McKenna for Torquay- low centre of gravity, good balance and quick feet readily extricable - isn't Gary Johnson from our neck of the woods- is he an R?

A player we need to either assign a squad number to in August OR sell. Just being farmed out all season again is utterly pointless. We have acquired far too many "players for the future" over past three years.... The future is here. The future is now. It's time to pooh or get off the pot with them.

Comment

Originally posted by Abseits View Post
      A player we need to either assign a squad number to in August OR sell. Just being farmed out all season again is utterly pointless. We have acquired far too many "players for the future" over past three years.... The future is here. The future is now. It's time to pooh or get off the pot with them.
      Great expression" poo or get off the pot" !! I've been on the planet a good few years and that's a new one to me!! Good one

Comment

Originally posted by Abseits View Post
        Fair point, 22 in August.

Comment

On 7 mins

Comment

I thought he was very impressive against Everton in the Cup game and really miffed that he never got a real chance under Warburton.

We should be offering him a new 2-3 year deal with an option to extend. And yes, in case anyone asks, there is a difference between him and offering 4 year deals to Kakay and Hamalainen.

He was in the very successful Everton youth sides.

Comment

Originally posted by stanistheman View Post
              I thought he was very impressive against Everton in the Cup game and really miffed that he never got a real chance under Warburton.

We should be offering him a new 2-3 year deal with an option to extend. And yes, in case anyone asks, there is a difference between him and offering 4 year deals to Kakay and Hamalainen.

He was in the very successful Everton youth sides.
              Never a fan of Duke-Mckenna, always thought over rated. However, impressed me since going to Torquay. Got in team, scored some goals. Looks like positive loan spell. Hopefully, back to Loftus Road, push for place in team.

Comment

Working...
              X