Liam Manning

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Liam Manning

Sorry for my inactivity on here. Hope everyone is doing well. Been busy. Probably common knowledge by now, but Liam Manning will be given the job. Confirmation by end of next week. Don’t shoot the messenger. JN

Manning is being offered 2 year contract with automatic extension of another year if play offs gained in either season 1 or 2 and has been promised 2 years no matter what.

Don't shoot the messenger LTR

Comment

Originally posted by longtime_ranger View Post
      Manning is being offered 2 year contract with automatic extension of another year if play offs gained in either season 1 or 2 and has been promised 2 years no matter what.

Don't shoot the messenger LTR
      Why would you give 2 years regardless could get relegated and keep job ? Only concern I have re manning is it’s similar to us taking jfh he picked up on Rowett? Side and manning took over from Russell Martin imo Martin and rowett did the donkey work

Comment

Originally posted by jamesnutt View Post
        Sorry for my inactivity on here. Hope everyone is doing well. Been busy. Probably common knowledge by now, but Liam Manning will be given the job. Confirmation by end of next week. Don’t shoot the messenger. JN
        Welcome back JN
        Minds Are Like Parachutes.
        Work Best When Open...
        @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

Originally posted by shaggy24 View Post

Why would you give 2 years regardless could get relegated and keep job ? Only concern I have re manning is it’s similar to us taking jfh he picked up on Rowett? Side and manning took over from Russell Martin imo Martin and rowett did the donkey work
          Sorry mate.

Was taking the Michael out of Mr ITK...

IE Doing as he does and fabricating tall stories !!!!

Comment

So that's Manning not happening then.
            Nutts has no idea

Comment

Originally posted by longtime_ranger View Post

Sorry mate.

Was taking the Michael out of Mr ITK...

IE Doing as he does and fabricating tall stories !!!!
              Lol no problem

Comment

Originally posted by jamesnutt View Post
                Well that week was over & no Mr Manning, your a complete & utter ###### & waste of space

Comment

Originally posted by Jeffqpr View Post

Well that week was over & no Mr Manning, your a complete & utter ###### & waste of space
                  He’s the best ITK on any QPR forum, don’t be rude

Comment

Originally posted by Fordy View Post

He’s the best ITK on any QPR forum, don’t be rude
                    I thought you would pop up & how right I was, two into one! Oh & see a doctor Lol

Comment

Originally posted by Jeffqpr View Post

I thought you would pop up & how right I was, two into one! Oh & see a doctor Lol
                      Yeah, whenever JN appears Fordy jumps in to praise him up. I thinks they are the same too.

Comment

No surprise that nutty/fordy (what ever name he goes under) gets it wrong yet again,he must be the worst EVER poster for "claiming" to know stuff EVER in the history of this site .

Comment

We need Factomondo back.

Comment

Originally posted by shanns View Post
                            We need Factomondo back.
                            God forbid nooooo

Comment

Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post
                              No surprise that nutty/fordy (what ever name he goes under) gets it wrong yet again,he must be the worst EVER poster for "claiming" to know stuff EVER in the history of this site .
                              Why’s does everyone think I’m jamesnutt? I’m not. I literally just thank him for the info as he is the best ITK across any qpr site

Comment

Working...
                              X