Cup final

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cup final

Today I'm going so Scouse for the cup final, so Scouse that I went to see my probation officer first thing this morning, then signed on, shop lifted Asda next, then burgled my next door neighbor!!
    IF you find this post politically incorrect, tough, if you laugh you are probably over 50 years old and know the truth

Ah, but de do doh don't de doh!

Comment

Always support a London team

but not today

Comment

anyone know why the national anthem was booed, and not a word said by the commentators, yet if the knee was booed to that extent, i think the game would have been called off.

Comment

I think that some people from Liverpool see themselves as anti establishment . The Hillsborough injustice didn’t help. Lots of non English immigration especially from Ireland , Wales and Scotland , makes them feel apart from the rest of the country. Add to that that they like all MEGAclubs fans , believe that they don’t need a National Team to support, think of Barcelona.
          Having said that, when England win the Euros or the World Cup the City of Liverpool will party as hard as anyone.

Comment

They have long believed that they are different from the rest of us,very anti establishment , harking back to Irish Republican roots, it's why you see a lot of dual scarves sold on match days, Liverpool / Celtic.
            personally I love scousers, my 3 best mates when I served in the navy were scousers and I have been made welcome like a son in their family homes on many occasions, sadly 2 of these wonderful human beings have died in conflict, the other is suffering from PTSD from the Falklands War, but they all wouldn't have lived their lives any differently, always had a joke and a smile for everyone

Comment

Originally posted by dandcqpr View Post
              I think that some people from Liverpool see themselves as anti establishment . The Hillsborough injustice didn’t help. Lots of non English immigration especially from Ireland , Wales and Scotland , makes them feel apart from the rest of the country. Add to that that they like all MEGAclubs fans , believe that they don’t need a National Team to support, think of Barcelona.
              Having said that, when England win the Euros or the World Cup the City of Liverpool will party as hard as anyone.
              well put, cheers.

Comment

Originally posted by KevC59 View Post
                Today I'm going so Scouse for the cup final, so Scouse that I went to see my probation officer first thing this morning, then signed on, shop lifted Asda next, then burgled my next door neighbor!!
                IF you find this post politically incorrect, tough, if you laugh you are probably over 50 years old and know the truth
                Like it like it, but neighbour is spelled with a U we are not American old boy, come on keep up keep up, sorry, I need a beer..
                I have supported Rangers for 50 seasons.

Comment

Originally posted by cross it Dave View Post

Like it like it, but neighbour is spelled with a U we are not American old boy, come on keep up keep up, sorry, I need a beer..
                  Sorry Dave my bad

Comment

Ok matey
                    I have supported Rangers for 50 seasons.

Comment

Viva Liverpool , really dislike chelsea

Comment

I dislike both. Can’t forget all the dodgy decisions in QPR Liverpool games in 70s - 90s.

Comment

4hrs of footy over two cup finals this season and NO effing goals??? This pair should be banned from domestic cup competition next season.

Comment

Congratulated my Chelsea pals on their win at Wembley today ... Silence so far

Comment

always said I would change penalties for extra time without keepers and restricted to one defender on the line

Comment

Working...
                              X