Andy Caroll

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Andy Caroll

Andy Caroll has been released by W.B.A. Could he be useful for us? Lives close to London it says in the link.

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/61280598

Is his physio London based then ?

Comment

FFS no way ####ing way, might have done 10 year ago

Comment

Originally posted by 222lepo View Post
        Andy Caroll has been released by W.B.A. Could he be useful for us? Lives close to London it says in the link.

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/61280598
        Has he had much experience with a shovel and broom?

Comment

I'd imagine several thousand players will be released and become available worldwide in coming weeks.... Be interesting how many pop up on here as suggestions.

Lumley has been told he's surplus to requirements at Boro BTW. Smithies is available too.

Comment

Originally posted by Abseits View Post
            I'd imagine several thousand players will be released and become available worldwide in coming weeks.... Be interesting how many pop up on here as suggestions.

Lumley has been told he's surplus to requirements at Boro BTW. Smithies is available too.
            We would not touch lumley with a barge poll. There's a reason he's leaving boro. Bit like the reason why Nuno told Joe Hart you'll never play for this club again because you're poor at everything. Joe Hart comes out and slates his treatment yet honesty should come with respect. He gave him facts and told him where he stands. Joe clearly is a delicate flower.
            I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Joe Hart had been wobbly for years. Pep was right to drop him and he has done nothing much since. Went from being one of the best to simply not being Premiership standard.

Agree on Lumley too. If Dieng leaves would love Smithies back.

Comment

I would like us sell Dykes and go for Mickael Smith of Rotherham instead.
                QPR
                Best team in the world
                Sort of

Comment

Carrolls 2 offside goals for reading early in the season were crackers , past his best now , still great in the air if u play that way

Comment

Originally posted by FurtiveFox View Post
                    Joe Hart had been wobbly for years. Pep was right to drop him and he has done nothing much since. Went from being one of the best to simply not being Premiership standard.

Agree on Lumley too. If Dieng leaves would love Smithies back.
                    We need to keep Dieng. Against Swansea he showed us what we have missed since he got subbed through injury at Blackburn. How many clean sheets would he have kept had he played?

As for Carroll, we don't put crosses into the box often enough, hence the low scoring forwards. Both Dykes and Austin have shown they can score headed goals but the lack of quality crosses meant neither got into double figures.

​​​​​

Comment

Complete sick note and will never happen.

Comment

Fully fit I think he'd be a great option. However, with our budget we can't take that risk and the wages would be better spent looking for a top striker, which needs to be our main target this summer!

Comment

Working...
                        X