Season Tickets 22/23

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Season Tickets 22/23

Seems to be very little news coming out about Season Tickets prices and renewals, normally published early bird prices by now, last year prices were out by now had to have them done by end of June for early bird,

Still working out how much they'll need to go up!

I wonder how much it will cost in electricity to put thr flood lights on in the winter. Another 40% hike in prices expected in Oct.

Comment

Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post
      Still working out how much they'll need to go up!

I wonder how much it will cost in electricity to put thr flood lights on in the winter. Another 40% hike in prices expected in Oct.
      I would be prepared to sit on and peddle an exercise bike with a dynamo on it to power flood lights for half-price admission and a decent view of pitch. I wonder how many you'd need..... could fill the lower S.Africa with them. Might need a cattle prod to keep me at it - I might get distracted shouting abuse and forget to peddle occasionally.

Comment

Originally posted by Abseits View Post

I would be prepared to sit on and peddle an exercise bike with a dynamo on it to power flood lights for half-price admission and a decent view of pitch. I wonder how many you'd need..... could fill the lower S.Africa with them. Might need a cattle prod to keep me at it - I might get distracted shouting abuse and forget to peddle occasionally.
        This is exactly the type of innovative thinking that will put the Great back into Great Britain.

I'd do a stint but might need physio after ten minutes.

Comment

I'm out!! Lol

Comment

They could ask to have all the games scheduled for daylight hours, we are notorious for being s hit under the lights anyway!!

Comment

I can wait and see who gets sold and the next manager is appointed.

Comment

My mate, Steve is holding off buying his as he thinks there may now be rail seating in the R block, but I thought it was going to be in the lower loft?
                is anybody wise on this?

Comment

Working...
                X