Parrott

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Parrott

Don't want to #### a player off before he even signs for QPR, but he doesn't look very clinical

He isnt (very clinical) but if we have the opinion to sign him I'd take it .
    I think he has potential and he is young and improving.
    I know the Irish international team isnt great but Parrott is in the squad and looks decent when he plays .

Comment

In other news:
      Middlesbrough are prepared to let English keepers Joe Lumley, 27, and Luke Daniels, 34, leave during the summer, with both players having a year left on their contracts with the club. (Football Insider)

Comment

Saw that about Lumley. A ready made replacement for Dieng?

Remember years ago we were due to sign Harry Kane on loan but he got injured. His loan stats with other clubs were mainly mediocre and I recall feeling underwhelmed and a little relieved the move didn't come off. Happy to give Parrott a perch to see what he can do if the opportunity arises.

Comment

Originally posted by FurtiveFox View Post

Remember years ago we were due to sign Harry Kane on loan but he got injured. His loan stats with other clubs were mainly mediocre and I recall feeling underwhelmed and a little relieved the move didn't come off. Happy to give Parrott a perch to see what he can do if the opportunity arises.
          Theres no way I'd want Lumley back and doubt hed want a return either. Boro couldn't have seem some of his howlers and it's no surprise to me they want rid.

Apparently we are after three Spurs youngsters on loan this season. Parrott, Kion Etete and Harvey White.

Comment

Originally posted by FurtiveFox View Post

Ready made replacement????
            Nah you're alright

Comment

Working...
            X