No announcement yet.

Idiotic team selection

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think the bench is a joke from Warburton.
    2 keepers is pathetic. This shows he doesn’t care anymore or just hasn’t got a clue. I don’t know what youngsters we have left to pit on the bench but surely 3 of them added to the 4 (take 1 keeper out) would have been better than the 5 he has named.

As for Thomas, again he shows no composure in front of the goal. He must be in double figures for missed chances from his rare games.

Comment

I really don't see why anyone is so concerned about the team selection in the last match of the season in a match that means absolutely nothing from a manager who is departing choosing from a squad where many won't be wearing the hoops next season, the 2 keepers on the bench is odd mind you!
      @gatorTFC

Comment

Just shows MW how stupid his substitutions are takes our only striker off and puts on a midfielder

Comment

Originally posted by Macca View Post
          Just shows MW how stupid his substitutions are takes our only striker off and puts on a midfielder
          The midfielder is more likely to score than Dykes and it was part of a double substitution where a midfielder replaced a forward!
          @gatorTFC

Comment

Originally posted by gator View Post

The midfielder is more likely to score than Dykes and it was part of a double substitution where a midfielder replaced a forward!
            I correct that noticed that he has brought Gray on.

Comment

F*CK OFF CHELSEA WEST LONDON IS OURS!

Comment

Oh well that has left me red faced Gray scores

Comment

Don't get why u Would.
                  play loans ahead of our own. Some of his team selections have been odd not to mention substitutes . Hopefully that's the last we've seen of the tattooed lady in a rangers shirt

Comment

A 50% fit gray is better than a 100% fit Dykes by a country mile

Comment

It's nice to go out with a win regardless of the significance of the match, now we enter an off season of complete mystery, who knows where we will be at this time next year?
                      @gatorTFC

Comment

Nice to finish up with a win ,11th spot is a respectable finish in the end.
                        best of luck to Warburton in his next job ,I suspect he will be back in work very soon

Comment

A good game. Could have had more goals but great win for our fans there.

Comment

Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post
                            best of luck to Warburton in his next job ,I suspect he will be back in work very soon
                            Finished 9th last season so finishing 11th is no respectable finish.
                            no improvement and very disappointing .
                            gutted the way this season has gone.

Comment

Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post
                              Agree, good post Reb.

Comment

Originally posted by eam1882 View Post

Finished 9th last season so finishing 11th is no respectable finish.
                                no improvement and very disappointing .
                                gutted the way this season has gone.
                                It was looking about 16th though wasn't it?

Comment

Working...
                                X