Manager rumour or who you want thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by QPRDave View Post

Funny answer from you jeff, the sort of answer I expected from weare.
    No that’s me Dave & nothing to do with weare, hope I didn’t offend you

Comment

• Both Stuart Pearce and Liam Manning were coaches at WHU in 2017/18 season, I would be happy if that partnership were appointed at our club.

Comment

• Originally posted by MINCER View Post
        Both Stuart Pearce and Liam Manning were coaches at WHU in 2017/18 season, I would be happy if that partnership were appointed at our club.
        I wouldn’t mind that or even getting Pearce in as a coach to work alongside Eustace, if Manning doesn’t want the job.

Comment

• Seems like manning may be staying put. Could be a 3 horse race between ainsworth, rowberry and Robinson. Not sure who I'd like. Don't think ainsworth is suited to the new ethos of 1 up top and having 2 number 10s. He prefers wingers and 2 big strikers which I personally prefer. All our constant overplaying last year got us into trouble mainly and we had no pace out wide whatsoever.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dono77 View Post
            Seems like manning may be staying put. Could be a 3 horse race between ainsworth, rowberry and Robinson. Not sure who I'd like. Don't think ainsworth is suited to the new ethos of 1 up top and having 2 number 10s. He prefers wingers and 2 big strikers which I personally prefer. All our constant overplaying last year got us into trouble mainly and we had no pace out wide whatsoever.
            No pace at the back either. Hopefully Shodipo will give us options out wide.

Comment

• [QUOTE=Dono77;n2577373]Seems like manning may be staying put. Could be a 3 horse race between ainsworth, rowberry and Robinson.

Maybe 4 horse. Jon Dahl Tomasson still 2nd fav in Sky Bet

Comment

• David McIntyre on twitter saying the rumours about Manning leaning towards staying at MK Dons is untrue.

Comment

• Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post

No pace at the back either. Hopefully Shodipo will give us options out wide.
                  Shodipo could'nt get in Sheffield wednesdays side in league 1 .
                  I doubt he is good enough for us , also injury prone.

Comment

• Originally posted by Harrow QPR View Post

Shodipo could'nt get in Sheffield wednesdays side in league 1 .
                    I doubt he is good enough for us , also injury prone.
                    He picked up a bad injury last season but still managed 15 appearances. The season before he made 39 appearances for Oxford and got 10 goals.

Hes approaching his peak years and worth a other year with us on a very basis contract to see what he can so. A squad player no doubt. Let's see what impact he has off the bench or when other players get injured. A cheap gamble and stocking filler player really.

Comment

• A guy called Michael Beale ,apparently he is one of steven Gerrards back room staff is all of a sudden outright favourite,...jesus !!

Comment

• Originally posted by Buffalo
                        He's a very good, experienced coach. No managerial experience though I don't think.
                        Correct ,he has never managed any team before ,it would be a hell of a risk

Comment

• Yes Beale might be a risk,but found this piece of article what Gerrard says about him. ""What I’ll never do is try to do someone else’s job when they are better than me at doing it," the admirably humble Gerrard has previously stated.

“It would take me 15-20 years to become as good as Michael Beale as an on-pitch coach, delivering sessions daily, so I let Mick be Mick because he’s the expert.”

So if board are looking a head coach,he might not be a bad shout. Like we all have seen it before, every appointment is a risk. No matter what your CV looks like something can go wrong with your new club

Comment

• Beale...Just goes to show us fans need to leave it to those who are in the know.

Comment

• Originally posted by LoftusRoadLad View Post
                              Beale...Just goes to show us fans need to leave it to those who are in the know.
                              Maybe, but knowing our board they will probably appoint Jeremy!

Comment

• Would be a good manager, I know his brother Ian highly recommends him.
                                I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Working...
                                X