Josh Bowler

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Josh Bowler

I do wonder if we should try to get this boy back, if we have the money and he would want to put some unfinished business to bed.
    He has a helluva positive influence on Blackpool

His contract expires in the summer too, so would be a freebie.

Comment

Oh didn't know that, even more reason to try

Comment

Didn't Tony publicly criticize him on Twitter a while back? Not sure Bowler would be keen on a move back here after that

Comment

CJ Hamilton and Gary Madine both decent players as well , would walk In to our team

Comment

Look at the work Madine does, he seems more mobile than dykes, Cameron Jerome seems more mobile and Billy Sharp too

Comment

Originally posted by 72bus View Post
              CJ Hamilton and Gary Madine both decent players as well , would walk In to our team
              Madine's contract expires this summer.

Hamilton's runs to June 2023 so you can forget about him.

We've been linked with Mawson who's also a free agent in the summer.

Comment

Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post
                His contract expires in the summer too, so would be a freebie.
                From what I have seen if him this season I would definitely try and get him back. He takes players on. Creates chances and scores a few.

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
                  Look at the work Madine does, he seems more mobile than dykes, Cameron Jerome seems more mobile and Billy Sharp too
                  Dykes is not very mobile and wasn't last season either. He needs to play alongside another striker, but Warburton cannot or will not see this.

Comment

Is bowler actually a winger? I think he is. We are desperate for out and out wingers. It's our biggest problem imo. We ask our wing backs to do the job of 2/3 sometimes. Just go 4 4 2 and get back to basics.

Comment

Would love to find another Lee Cook and Gareth ainsworth/Martin Rowlands type of winger..

Comment

Dave thomas best winger we ever had

Comment

Originally posted by superhoops1962 View Post
                          Dave thomas best winger we ever had
                          Best winger with either foot!

sinton was decent but in modern football it’s about wing backs if your old school the likes off waddle etc would be asked to play there

Comment

Love to be proved wrong, but would only be a marginal improvement I think, on what we have. Love that Luton 18 yr old but we won't get him. Just want rid of Austin, Dykes, Gray PLEEEASE!!! Sadly, think Dykes at least will stay.

Comment

Which 18 year old at luton??

Comment

Working...
                              X