Next Season's Squad

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

According to West London sport;

Barbet wants to stay, but no offer yet made to him.

Austin signed a 1 year deal with another year if he made a certain number of appearances, but has not done so.

Wallace, Ball and Odebajo all out of contract too.

Once the loanees return and short term keepers go, we will need another big rebuild.

Something for any prospective manager to chew over and discuss budgets with Ferdinand and Hoos during interviews.

Without a decent budget getting in a good coach might be harder than we expect. Although some might see it as a real challenge.

Comment

I didn't like Thomas when I first see him, he has proved me wrong and I'd keep him for next season.

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post
        I didn't like Thomas when I first see him, he has proved me wrong and I'd keep him for next season.
        Is he another Conor Washington? Runs about a lot but no end product?

Comment

Mass clear out required it’s that bad

Comment

Don't think the owners have a clue what you need to be a successful side, so I expect it will be the same next season, also we don't need DOF let the manager bring his own players in, I know that LF is on the golf course more than putting anything into the club he is someone else nicking a wage out of the club, his wage would be better spent on bringing a decent player in.

Comment

Chaz's contract expires this summer and hasnt made enough appearances for the option of a second. According to Watbs.

Hes been disappointing so great to see we're not tied to another season.

Comment

Originally posted by KevC59 View Post
                Looks like you have got it sorted son, keep an eye on the jobs vacancy sites, there's going to be a managerial job coming up at QPR in the next few weeks !!!
                The real ITK boys, he knew it. That said really gotta have a look at hard working players who can control the ball and just run at their backline. Sideways football always painful to watch IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by Macca View Post
                  Don't think the owners have a clue what you need to be a successful side, so I expect it will be the same next season, also we don't need DOF let the manager bring his own players in, I know that LF is on the golf course more than putting anything into the club he is someone else nicking a wage out of the club, his wage would be better spent on bringing a decent player in.
                  C'mon, that's not fair is it!? Warburton is an inept coach, tactician, motivator and leader.... I cannot imagine the mess and carnage of him in charge of recruitment over past three years. It just doesn't bear thinking about.

People seem to forget Warburton was on his way out of the club in January 2021 until the DOF saved his bacon with some fantastic loan incomings.

I reckon the DOF did Warburton proud over most transfer windows. I don't see why DOF should get launched due to Warburton being a shocking a manager and crashing our season.

With Warburton out the picture I'm quite excited about next season.... I feel we have a decent spine/nucleus of players and a decent bunch of "suits" upstairs. The right manager will be the last piece of the puzzle (along with some canny player recruitment of course).

Comment

Working...
                  X