Double Red Card

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Double Red Card

Gills striker Charlie Kelman and Fleetwood’s Paddy Lane were both shown straight red cards by referee James Linington in the 79th minute.

https://www.givemesport.com/87996991...or-same-tackle

Comment

Saw that last nite , never seen anything like it before

Comment

Proper geezers
        I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Well his hero is Rooney.
          Is that the sort of "passion" we're after

Comment

Surely idiot ref should've applied "six of one, half a dozen of the other" logic and taken no action.

Comment

Still fairly early days but doesn't look like he's going to be quite the player we had hoped for.

Comment

Should of been 2 yellows at most , game heading to be no contact

Comment

Originally posted by Abseits View Post
                  Surely idiot ref should've applied "six of one, half a dozen of the other" logic and taken no action.
                  A yellow card for each would have sufficed, but that would mean using his brain rather than the rule book.

Comment

watched EP 1 of the Gazza Doc on BBC - you should see the tackles he put in! he would be sent of every week these days

Comment

i thought kelman had actually been shot. he must off rolled for a good hundred yards.

Comment

Originally posted by wormholt View Post
                        i thought kelman had actually been shot. he must off rolled for a good hundred yards.
                        Yes. Too much theatrical hysterics nowadays. It was worse during covid ghost games with no crowds cos you could hear their girly yelps and screams too. I also dislike that blartclart wrist/finger flicking nonsense they do, often in tandem with multiple roll overs.

All parents quickly learn that when toddlers are writhing around shrieking they aren't actually hurt, you only have to worry when they're still, motionless and quiet.... that's when they're actually injured. It's same logic with these footballer tarts.

Foden caused that rumpus with Athletico by rolling too far so he ended up off the pitch. The cheeky chump then tried to wriggle back onto pitch which caused the Spaniard to try and drag him back off the pitch so game wouldn't be held up.

Comment

Working...
                        X