Two words...Jimmy Dunne

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by stanistheman View Post

I’d be very disappointed if we sold 3 of those for £25m.

£15m for Willock so £10m for 2 from Dieng , Chair or Dickie imo is low.
    After the season Dykes has had I would accept £5m with add ons and a sell on fee. As for the others bar Dieng, who has been injured, they have had good seasons apart from Feb and March. I would value them nearer the £10m -12m in today’s market.
    I hope you're right.

But the jury is out on Dickie, keepers at this level dint go for much and Chair didnt get any interest last season. I hope it's the case at £5m that they're worth more to us at those prices and we keep them. Dykes....I have no idea what hes worth. I would like to think:

Willock - £15m
    Dickie - £10m
    Chair/Dieng/Dykes - £8m

???

Comment

Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post

I hope you're right.

But the jury is out on Dickie, keepers at this level dint go for much and Chair didnt get any interest last season. I hope it's the case at £5m that they're worth more to us at those prices and we keep them. Dykes....I have no idea what hes worth. I would like to think:

Willock - £15m
      Dickie - £10m
      Chair/Dieng/Dykes - £8m

???
      I agree about the above, but selling them for around £5m doesn’t seem like good business unless they have replacements of almost the same quality lined up.
      Who knows perhaps Joe Walsh is an outstanding prospect and if we sign Marshall for next season we could be ok with selling Dieng. However, I would keep him in case he goes on to have a good World Cup and we get a big offer in January.

I am also hoping that the rumour of Newcastle being interested in buying Eze from Palace is true as we would get a decent sell on fee close to equal amount for selling one of our players.

Comment

1 word CAPTAIN

Comment

Working...
        X