Field

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Field

When field starts how many games have we won? I'm not sure it's not many but I could be wrong

My point is are we losing more games with him in from start? Always liked him when he comes on as sub to protect a lead

Comment

Originally posted by pauly View Post
      My point is are we losing more games with him in from start? Always liked him when he comes on as sub to protect a lead
      Field isn’t the problem, the others , Warburton and his team selection tactics subs etc are

Comment

Field played games we won in January.

Comment

OK,so we've lost alot of games with him in team considering he was injured first half of season and we were pretty good first half of the season

Comment

Originally posted by Buffalo
            Not sure what your point is. On several occasions he's been the only player to put a good shift in when we've lost. For me at least.
            agree with you

Comment

Alright putting a shift in but he dosnt do a great job protecting the defence for me,he's ok coming on last 15 but he's not a starter

Comment

Originally posted by pauly View Post
                When field starts how many games have we won? I'm not sure it's not many but I could be wrong
                Field is'nt a bad player and gives his all , he's just not very mobile and has little pace , similar to the rest of the team.
                We were doing better with Ball because he has a bit more energy and pace but is technically poor . If Field had some pace around him , he would probably be ok.

Comment

Yes he's not that mobile if anything he looks awkward on the ball so he can't get moves going from the backline

Comment

Pauly, Dont pick out 1 player pick out 1 manager thats the person who has failed here.

Comment

last 13 league games. played 13, won 2 drew 2 lost 9 (last 8, 1-0-7) when have we had such a bad run in the Championship?????????????

Comment

Ain't blaming him for everything but that holding player is a key position.Yes Warburton hasn't made the best decisions especially with his formation he never changes, which he should be able to adapt and change within a game tactically

Comment

Pauly, maybe it’s to do with the fact he’s doing all steffs and Hendricks running. Could be the reason he looks sloppy in your eyes, however he’s a player to keep, breaks up so many attacks

Comment

Player of the season along with Willock

Comment

As per WhoScored’s match data, his game and performance in a losing effort against Preston North End is a measure of why he’s become a regular for QPR.

He received the Man of the Match award with an 8.6 match rating. Playing at the heart of QPR’s midfield, he saw a lot of the ball (6.2%) and he completed 49 passes – one being a key pass and teammate chance.

What was more impressive was that he won four headers (100% success) and also made two clearances. To top this, he also has a game-leading six interceptions – three more than any other player on the pitch.

Next up for Sam Field and QPR is another trip north to face Huddersfield on Good Friday.

Comment

Working...
                              X