Covid pass

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Covid pass

Hi, me and my friends are coming to watch the game vs derby in two weeks, we come from israel and in the QPR site it says we need an EU nhs covid pass. Is it still dated?

Thank you in advance.

Originally posted by Roeina68 View Post
    Hi, me and my friends are coming to watch the game vs derby in two weeks, we come from israel and in the QPR site it says we need an EU nhs covid pass. Is it still dated?

Thank you in advance.
    No that’s all scrapped now, enjoy the game

Comment

Originally posted by Roeina68 View Post

Thank you in advance.
      Perhaps you will bring us some good luck and end the 3 game losing home streak.

Comment

Originally posted by stanistheman View Post

Perhaps you will bring us some good luck and end the 3 game losing home streak.
        Nobody has that much luck, Stan !!! LOL

Comment

I've got COVID as we speak . Thought it would be worse than this sore throat , fatigue and shivers at night .

Comment

Originally posted by 72bus View Post
            I've got COVID as we speak . Thought it would be worse than this sore throat , fatigue and shivers at night .
            My wife had it recently, she felt the same, I've managed to dodge the bullet so far

Comment

Working...
            X