Bread man gone ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bread man gone ?

Just heard on the radio , reports that he is set to leave ?

Hope not, Report in the mail, probably rubbish but you never know

Comment

They sort of announced it on 5 live , just said reports coming out of QPR that he is set to leave

Comment

Better late than never , the man is just too stubborn to change his formation and tactics , useless manager.
        At least a new manager might give us an uplift in form and maybe still have a chance of sneaking into playoffs

Comment

Originally posted by Harrow QPR View Post
          Better late than never , the man is just too stubborn to change his formation and tactics , useless manager.
          At least a new manager might give us an uplift in form and maybe still have a chance of sneaking into playoffs
          He’s not a useless manager & considering the budget he’s had to work with he’s done very well.
          agree with some of the decisions he has made has been poor, pointless changing manager now

Comment

I don't think he was going to be here next season but I really don't think any manager is going to come in at this point and magically transform us into a better team, we don't have a decent in form striker and that is the #1 problem, Warbs can be blamed for that but I think an off season manager makes more sense than a panic signing!
            @gatorTFC

Comment

Originally posted by Harrow QPR View Post
              Crikey you sir are a total donut.

Useless manager. What kind of plums support our club.

Very limited budget. Dreadful run of injuries to key players.

We be punching way above our station.

It's been a fair season but realistically even if we had managed to achieve promotion some how this season, next season would have been carnage.

Long term manager would mean stability and the chance to realisevgreater potential.
              If we get rid, we become like every other failing club making ridiculous knee jerk responses...

Comment

I assume just a silly rumour,certainly hope so as I dont want Warburton sacked

Comment

If he is going his downfall was his stubbornness not to change what was not working .

Comment

He may want to go, wealthy man who may feel he has gone as far as he can on a small budget, don’t really see the point if he has been sacked as short term it will be Eustace, on a different note I was walking back to white city and the amount of new builds is unbelievable, acres of land and the club never showed any interest in any of it.

Maybe ambitious new owners for off the field affairs could move us forward, we are so behind Brentford and Fulham is ####ing embarrassing.

Comment

It's a wind up ,the article says John useless is taking over ,only obvious on second viewing

Comment

I really hope this is true, but I fear it`s not . We badly need a manager with tactical skills and Warburton is the opposite type. So enough is enough. Imo.
                        QPR
                        Best team in the world
                        Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by Jeffqpr View Post

He’s not a useless manager & considering the budget he’s had to work with he’s done very well.
                          agree with some of the decisions he has made has been poor, pointless changing manager now
                          Certainly isn't useless, agree with you

Comment

Making money on player sales and being mid-table is success. Trying to make a silk purse out of a sow's ear is a dangerous game.

Warbs has got another year on his contract and I'd be disappointed not to see him in charge next season. There'd be a radically different squad next season.

This is all part of the process over the next few seasons.

Comment

Originally posted by longtime_ranger View Post

Crikey you sir are a total donut.

Useless manager. What kind of plums support our club.

Very limited budget. Dreadful run of injuries to key players.

We be punching way above our station.

It's been a fair season but realistically even if we had managed to achieve promotion some how this season, next season would have been carnage.

Long term manager would mean stability and the chance to realisevgreater potential.
                              If we get rid, we become like every other failing club making ridiculous knee jerk responses...
                              This manager has made huge strides in his time here. He has us playing the most attractive football in many years. Up to Christmas we were one of the best sides in the league. Scoring goals for fun. From Feb onwards we have fallen apart quite alarmingly.

Unfortunately the manager made the wrong signings in the window. It has cost the club a spot in the play offs which to be honest we probably would not have gotten through. He has been a success for me but I think he leaves at the end of the season as our form for the past 2 months has been awful and it's his team.

Only willock and dieng are missing. But he still doesn't know his best team and dropping barbet because he won't sigh a new deal is very petty. Double standards as he let bos take the pee right up to the day he left.

We probably won't finish above 8th which is where we finished last season so it's not progress for me.

Comment

Working...
                              X