Well Dunne

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well Dunne

The call up by Ireland is just the latest tribute to Dunne’s amazing season.

He figures to be perhaps the most pivotal figure in the team next season, assuming the departure of Barbet (and possibly Dickie).

In a season where the bitterness of disappointment may prove to be the final flavor, this is one very big reason to believe in better days.

Had a good season will come 2nd to willock for player of the season

Comment

Thing is, I was equally excited about Dickie this time last year but Warbuton seems to have been slipping donkey pills into Rob's protein shakes since then.

Therefore, I'm somewhat cautious to start building up Dunney too much whilst Warburton's still here with his bag of carthorse pills.

It's ridiculous I have to think like this. We really need a manager who can develop players, not one that takes a wrecking ball to their careers.

Comment

took a little while to settle in but once he did has done very well. Will be plenty of players in middle/lower Premiership teams that can't quite force their way into the team who need to drop a division to get game time and progress. If we could get two or three more Dunnes, but in different positions, in the summer would be great. I'm sure we have been scouting.

Comment

Working...
        X