No announcement yet.

Willock and Marshall

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Difficult times lads, not for the first time, not a time for paranoia, it's going to take some changes and a lot of patience, but we will rise again, I'm sure, we've all been through this before, it's football, it's QPR, it's what we love, for good or not so good, it's not been a bad season, and maybe all our expectations were raised a bit too much, and the current drop off has been very hard to take, not excusing anybody, mistakes have been made, but we are QPR
    Then----- Now ----- Forever R's!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Jeffqpr View Post

FFS that’s a bit far fetched, their both injured & what you heard is nonsense
      Do you know that for sure? funnier things have happened and believe me if we're not promoted Willock will not be at the Rs next season or do we always believe what the club sill out & now want to chare people for using the bar

Comment

Originally posted by dave58 View Post

Do you know that for sure? funnier things have happened and believe me if we're not promoted Willock will not be at the Rs next season or do we always believe what the club sill out & now want to chare people for using the bar
        Lost me there Dave, is that authentic frontier gibberish?
        ( Blazing saddles, for those wondering)

Comment

Working...
        X