Can we now attract players who turned us down in Jan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can we now attract players who turned us down in Jan

Would people like Kitson etc now want to come to club now changes at top have been made, i think the next week will see a new manger and hopefully better quality players in and some being shipped back to clubs, remember when Waddock took over he sent all the loans back, not saying all loans to go but hope 2 or 3 go and replace with better to ensure we stay up.

i think we will attract a few more but i dnt want the club to go silly and waste money and give players stupid amounts of money on long contracts cos we will be bk to square one.kitson wanted 30k a week and is never worth that money.hope the club do things the right way and set a realistic budget with a decent wage structure.
    "birch said he rated u btw luke, congrats"

Comment

Originally posted by sneezey15 View Post
      Would people like Kitson etc now want to come to club now changes at top have been made, i think the next week will see a new manger and hopefully better quality players in and some being shipped back to clubs, remember when Waddock took over he sent all the loans back, not saying all loans to go but hope 2 or 3 go and replace with better to ensure we stay up.
      Think you might be missing the poiint a little, whoever takes over as manager should if reports are to be believed be their own man. The likes of Kitson etc may not be on their wish list.

Comment

Originally posted by W12_Ranger View Post
        Think you might be missing the poiint a little, whoever takes over as manager should if reports are to be believed be their own man. The likes of Kitson etc may not be on their wish list.
        Very true and to be fair, most people have a phobia against gingers....

Comment

Working...
        X