Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kieren Who?

Help me out here?

He was half decent about 20 years ago. This signing highlights that we're really in the sh it'. I'll be happy with dieng is back because Marshall has been awful of late. This Kieran bloke is even older and yet it's clear to see Marshall has slow reactions with ball going under his body so we go for an even older keeper. Only at rangers. Only thing worse than this signing would be the re signing of Joe lumley
    I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
      He was half decent about 20 years ago. This signing highlights that we're really in the sh it'. I'll be happy with dieng is back because Marshall has been awful of late. This Kieran bloke is even older and yet it's clear to see Marshall has slow reactions with ball going under his body so we go for an even older keeper. Only at rangers. Only thing worse than this signing would be the re signing of Joe lumley
      Talking nonsense, would you rather put a young kid in goal? He’s experienced & will do for a few games until Dieng is back

Comment

Originally posted by Jeffqpr View Post

Talking nonsense, would you rather put a young kid in goal? He’s experienced & will do for a few games until Dieng is back
        Jeff good point regarding throwing in a youngster but he's been so called coaching at Crewe. It's more what he will do in a few games that concerns me.

Comment

Jeff good point regarding throwing in a youngster but he's been so called coaching at Crewe. It's more what he will do in a few games that concerns me.
          As a goalkeeper coach he'll okay to cover a few games I'm sure. But how bad is Dieng's injury - does he have a return date pencilled in?

Comment

Have we got a choice WeAr?

Comment

Just seems a bit drastic as I have dieng back in 1wk. They said 4wks and that was on the 26th of Feb. With the international break coming up he'll get an extra wk, I'd of gone with a youngster although I'm aware Peterborough is a must win

Comment

Would like to think we've seen him play before he puts our shirt on , but this is Rangers so I doubt it

Comment

Just seems a bit drastic as I have dieng back in 1wk. They said 4wks and that was on the 26th of Feb. With the international break coming up he'll get an extra wk, I'd of gone with a youngster although I'm aware Peterborough is a must win
                  They probably know that Dieng will be out for longer?

Comment

Tbh it wouldn't of mattered if we had a young David Seaman in goal. Shocking how the season has just fallen away.

Comment

I can't blame him for any of the goals today, I think the blame has to go to the players who didn't score when they should have! It will make no difference how good or bad our keeper is the rest of the way, we will be mid table at the end!
                      @gatorTFC

Comment

Working...
                      X