Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hendrick on Twitter ...

Good to see him front up to a poor personal
    performance, and sad - but maybe inevitable - to see so many lining up to point out that it’s not the first.

That’s said, I do wonder what Warbs sees in him right now. Amos has the potential for a goal. Dozzell can move us up the pitch. Willock is our best player by a mile. Hendrick offers some cover at the back but I don’t understand playing him alongside Field and SJ.

While it is great to see our fighting spirit today, my sense is that we got out of jail through luck more than judgement. The same starting line up in the next 10 games will not see us make the play offs.

The one bright spot is Gray, who I think is getting better and sharper. Still not the answer, but he is doing a decent job up there on his own in a team that lacks cohesion

I thought he might bring a bit more to the table as at the time Steff wasn't doing the business, he has disappointed me a bit, he is undoubtedly a better player than he is showing at the moment

Comment

Originally posted by NicRanger View Post
      Good to see him front up to a poor personal
      performance, and sad - but maybe inevitable - to see so many lining up to point out that it’s not the first.

That’s said, I do wonder what Warbs sees in him right now. Amos has the potential for a goal. Dozzell can move us up the pitch. Willock is our best player by a mile. Hendrick offers some cover at the back but I don’t understand playing him alongside Field and SJ.

While it is great to see our fighting spirit today, my sense is that we got out of jail through luck more than judgement. The same starting line up in the next 10 games will not see us make the play offs.

The one bright spot is Gray, who I think is getting better and sharper. Still not the answer, but he is doing a decent job up there on his own in a team that lacks cohesion
      This. And it can be fixed hopefully...
      Edited.
      QPR
      Best team in the world
      Sort of

Comment

It appears he has a "must start" with Newcastle as part of the loan agreement.
        if so I'm amazed Warburton agreed to it

Comment

Working...
        X