Chelsea fans

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chelsea fans

Anyone know why there is so many Chelsea fans in Stamford bridge today?
    I thought it was season ticket holders only

Think they got their tickets before they got fooked ?

Comment

Originally posted by LoftusRoadLad View Post
      Think they got their tickets before they got fooked ?
      Oh ok thanks lofty.
      I just got back home and was disappointed to not see an empty bridge.
      I'll wait till their next home game, to see the 1980's/ 90s Chelsea return.

Comment

Brentford fans have already purchased away tickets for next home game so scum v hammers will be the next game where only home season ticket holders will be admitted.

Comment

They will have a buyer soon

Comment

There's nothing to stop them giving tickets away to fill the ground with tourists

Comment

Chelsea has been created on dirty money.
              Chelsea FC was built as a way for Abramovich to look respectable, sport washed.
              For this reason Chelsea FC must be stripped of all the titles they acquired under this crook.
              If we just allow the club to be sold as it is, it's just perpetuating the big glamorous lie Abramovich created.
              His toy will continue, he will be a very happy man his legacy will live on.
              It must be stopped

Comment

It is not only Chelsea that is built on personal crime or state crime. It is also Man City. And now recently also Newcastle. And Paris St Germain and more.

Whenever I read the Premier League table I simply disregard those clubs - same as I do with Champion League clubs that are equally dirty. They do not count in my book. If they appear on the telly I switch channel.

Despite having supported QPR all my life, I would leave the club behind if it was bought by Saudi Arabia or by other criminal money. I would return once we got a new proper owner though. I feel Chelsea fans have enjoyed all the dirty money over the years, with no regards to any kind or morale and I have no respect for them. Supporting Chelsea is simply unacceptable in my book, and the same goes for the three other mentioned clubs. I was hoping for a while that Chelsea would go bust, but it looks now that a sale can go ahead which is a pity. I hope EPL has learned and will not sanction a new criminal owner.

Personally, I think all other clubs should simply reject playing those mentioned clubs. It would put FIFA, UEFA and EPL in an utterly difficult position, as they could not sanction hundreds of clubs. I think the football family can stop all of this. If it wants. The sad thing is that not enough people care. I don't expect anything to happen.

Comment

time for football to clean house? sod the money if it comes from evil, hate, any crime etc why was roman ok a month ago and now he is filth? what changed, russia going into ukraine was not his doing, people talk of 81 beheaded in saudi yet how much of their money is across sports and all smiles?

Comment

Originally posted by themodfather View Post
                    time for football to clean house? sod the money if it comes from evil, hate, any crime etc why was roman ok a month ago and now he is filth? what changed, russia going into ukraine was not his doing, people talk of 81 beheaded in saudi yet how much of their money is across sports and all smiles?
                    Spot on.
                    All these things are glossed over by the media/governments, then conveniently wheeled out when it suits their agenda and the majority then follow suit and jump on the bandwagon without realising they have been "steered" in that direction intentionally.
                    No different to witch hunts in bygone days.

Comment

The scum are up to no good again.

https://www.gbnews.uk/news/chelsea-b...nctions/247899

I seriously hope the scum fail with this.

and Boro’s reply

https://www.mfc.co.uk/news/a-stateme...ddlesbrough-fc
                      I have supported Rangers for 55 seasons, since March 1969.

Comment

I think Chelsea have retracted their request, seemingly many of their fans did not support such a request being made. The Middlesbrough response was spot on imo: 'Given the reasons for these sanctions, for Chelsea to seek to invoke sporting 'integrity' as reason for the game being played behind closed doors is ironic in the extreme.'

Comment

Why can't Boro sell tickets directly to the fans ?

Comment

Originally posted by LoftusRoadLad View Post
                            Why can't Boro sell tickets directly to the fans ?
                            Because it's a cup game and they would need to pass the money onto Chelsea which they are not allowed to do. I guess they could have donated the money to the war charities with the FA's permission? I suspect they'd rather just have their own fans there.

Comment

Originally posted by dave58 View Post
                              There's nothing to stop them giving tickets away to fill the ground with tourists
                              But they'd incur the costs associated with security, stewarding and safety provision. Their monthly wage bill is going to cripple them without RA there to underwrite it so they can't afford to spend money on stuff like bogrolls to be used by freeloaders.

Also, there's the question of what sort of low-life cretin would think its okay to seize on the situation to see some footy for free - can you imagine the backlash they'd face? They'd have to be shameless pillocks and thunder##### of the highest order. Hang on there...... I've just described your typical CFC fan haven't I!? They'll turn up in droves probably.

Comment

Working...
                              X