On my way home

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• On my way home

Another fairly dismal performance against poor opponents, as always we were slow going forward and forever going sideways, seemed to be a lack of urgency, however more like lack of movement.
    Blame Warburton for this one, playing your best player at left back is criminal, it just totally took Willock out of the game, sure Moses is not the best but at least he is a defender, secondly starting Austin and keeping him on for 80 minutes, the bloke is finished, contributes nothing and I find him embarrassing to watch, it’s like starting with 10 men.

This team is short on confidence and ideas, not sure we have the players to pull us out this slump.
    Thought Hendricks had a decent game as did Sanderson, thought Dieng looked a bit rusty/ hesitant today.

Again another 2 points thrown away, still a lot to play for, however ATM no convinced we are good enough to stay top 6,lack of a quality striker may let us dear.
    Last edited by Romford Hoop; 19-02-2022, 07:16 PM.

Agree with all of that Romford.

Comment

We have to change the system it doesn't get us up the park, I don't think we have put any pressure on teams at the start of the match, with all this tip tap football, surely Warburton can see that, we are at home ffs, I can agree with it away from home to a extent.
      But at home you have to put teams under pressure especially against weaker teams, but if we f uck this up with the position we were in at the end of January and don't finish in the top six, Warburton could be toast.
      We were in a great position with games in hand and we have blown it with this possession game with his stubbornness to change, and it will be his downfall.
      Warburton has done well with the budget he had, but he is going to undo it all by not having a plan B.

Comment

When was the last time we saw a Dickie or a Dunne assault the other team’s offensive zone?

When was the last time Barbet looked, well, like Barbet?

When was the last time Charlie DIDN’T look over the hill?

What we don’t want to hear now from MW to keep calm, no need to bitch and panic, that this happens to every team.

I would be throwng chairs around the locker room right now.

And making it clear that anyone not willing to pick up their game will not be picked to play.

Comment

Romford great write up. Totally disgusting playing Willock out of position. Thanks for your valuable input sir
          I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Just saw the uncle goal how the f uck was that offside, unless there was another angle they didn't show.

Comment

Always agree with your post match analysis. Massively agree on Austin, it’s no exaggeration when I say his legs are COMPLETELY gone. Looking like a bad deal signing him on a 2 year contract now. A good striker will be our undoing this season, imagine we had a Breteton Diaz, Mitrovic, Solanke, Sharp in our team.

Comment

Originally posted by Fordy View Post
                Always agree with your post match analysis. Massively agree on Austin, it’s no exaggeration when I say his legs are COMPLETELY gone. Looking like a bad deal signing him on a 2 year contract now. A good striker will be our undoing this season, imagine we had a Breteton Diaz, Mitrovic, Solanke, Sharp in our team.
                I feel the lack of a class striker could be our nemesis, watching Austin today he can’t actually jump anymore, saw a picture showing Uncle onside for his disallowed goal, it also deflected of their player, however I’m not totally sure if you can still be played on side from that, any refs on here could maybe answer that

Comment

QPR have one of the smallest revenues in the championship.

As a consequence, it has one of the smallest wage bills and has paid virtually zero in transfer fees in recent years.

It's consequently a miracle that the club currently resides 4th in the Table.

If you find anyhing about the current Season as disappointing, then maybe your expectations need to be realigned to the reality of things.

Screenshot_20220219-183445-01.jpegScreenshot_20220219-183515-01.jpegScreenshot_20220219-183547-01.jpeg

Prejudice is a great time saver. You can form opinions without having to get the facts.

Comment

Well said whitecityone thought we would be 4th from bottom not 4th from top,

Comment

Agreed but ive been saying that for months now dont get fooled by the results we are not that good

Comment

I recall the season Brentford went up last year during Autumn were around and about us but many people were saying the football they play will come to fruition in time just at the mo out of luck and it did in the end, now with us cant keep be fortuous as we have been reality has arrived now

Comment

Originally posted by WHITECITYONE View Post
                          QPR have one of the smallest revenues in the championship.

As a consequence, it has one of the smallest wage bills and has paid virtually zero in transfer fees in recent years.

It's consequently a miracle that the club currently resides 4th in the Table.

If you find anyhing about the current Season as disappointing, then maybe your expectations need to be realigned to the reality of things.

This is incorrect. We spent 7m last season. And 2.9m spent this season. So 10m spent in 2 years. It’s all in the accounts.

In addition, we were +4m up on wages last year. Which puts us in mid-table as payers. And we are in for a further big increase in wages this season… Austin, Johansen, Marshall, Hendrick… that figure will likely push us into top 10 payers in the league.

Expectations have increased and rightly so.

Comment

Originally posted by superhoops1962 View Post
                            Well said whitecityone thought we would be 4th from bottom not 4th from top,
                            I pay my money and have a right to be critical when it’s warranted, playing Willock at left back is just plain stupid, if it was such a great move why change it to bring on Moses,for Warburton to pick Austin and to leave him strolling around the pitch doing FA is again total madness, I would have recalled Bonne if short of money, even though he is not that good I would bet he would have scored more than the 3 lumps of wood we are playing at the moment, at least he can run.

Comment

Don't rise to it Romford. The bloke hasn't got a clue what he's talking about and these stats are utter nonsense. I think salaries are just as important as the transfer fees. Austin is probably in the top 10 championship earners and he's playing like a complete tart.
                              I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Working...
                              X