• Show
Clear All

• Fulham v Huddersfield

Fulham 0 Huddersfield 2 H/T

Not sure if that’s good or bad!

Originally posted by Mem View Post

Bad of course ,we have no chance of catching Fulham but Huddersfield go ahead of us

Comment

Originally posted by Mem View Post

Bad- we arent good enough for top two but need to keep distance from those fighting for a play off spot

Comment

Huddersfield have been a tad fortunate to catch Fulham on a bad day and even more so with the penalty the ref gifted them,I would be very happy to be meeting the likes of Huddersfield or Blackburn in the playoffs

Comment

I just hope QPR fans are not totally ruling out missing the playoffs altogether.
          I don't think it's nailed on, we have been poor and sussed out.
          Don't want to see a massive meltdown and calls for Warbs head as he has been amazing, and really got the club going again.
          Just think we're not there yet team wise

Comment

We have one week where we play Huddersfield , Preston and Sheffield United in 8 days . I think they are all away . Tough tough tough

Comment

Originally posted by 72bus View Post
              We have one week where we play Huddersfield , Preston and Sheffield United in 8 days . I think they are all away . Tough tough tough
              Its a tough schedule. But I feel Huddersfield have gone off the boil a bit like us, Preston aren't beyond us, but Sheffield United are destined for good things this season.

So all is not lost.

Actually, I think I did quite well typing this with all my fingers crossed

Comment

Working...
              X