• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So how do we change it?

We seem to have lost our way…….

How do we change it?

Even more so now!

Comment

Nothing changing as we don't have the players to play any other system. Only uncle is a natural winger. We don't have a left footed winger. That's the way the manager wanted to go. It's his system.

Comment

We are being sussed out!

Comment

I feel a change in system is needed now.

4-3-3 perhaps with Sanderson going into CB?

Comment

Originally posted by Mem View Post
            We are being sussed out!
            Teams are just turning up knowing that we are crap and they will beat us.
            very angry tonight

Comment

I feel its a classic case of teams getting round our system tactically. I feel a change in formation is now required.

Whole squad, bar Field and Dunne who were the only ones who actually put in an effort tonight, needs to be fined a weeks wages.

Time to go back to the drawing board I feel. 4-3-3 formation from Saturday.

Comment

Sanderson can play all positions across the back line and sits on the bench........

Comment

Its just a bad spell… every single team have them.

Comment

Originally posted by ConorQPR2000 View Post
                    I feel a change in system is needed now.

4-3-3 perhaps with Sanderson going into CB?
                    No width. Who's the full backs? Even more narrow than what we play with currently.

Comment

Play Amos instead of Chair for starters. Chair`s totally out of form and seldom releases the ball quicky enough. Sanderson instead of Uncle is another change I hope to see asap.
                      QPR
                      Best team in the world
                      Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by ConorQPR2000 View Post
                        I feel its a classic case of teams getting round our system tactically. I feel a change in formation is now required.

Whole squad, bar Field and Dunne who were the only ones who actually put in an effort tonight, needs to be fined a weeks wages.

Time to go back to the drawing board I feel. 4-3-3 formation from Saturday.
                        Are we talking about the same Sam field that pulled out of a 50/50 tonight , gave the ball away and had no impact on the game . I'd fine him a months wages

Comment

Millwall wanted it much more than us , they chased and harried us into mistakes all night . Albert was diabolical as was Johansen . We are too predictable pushing the ball to eachother at the back . When the midfield get it 9 times out of 10 it comes back to dickie and dunne . No passion or fight .. how we are 4th is mad when u got teams like forest and mboro under us . Moses has no football brain he's like a headless chicken with no end product .. get Sanderson in , try ball , Amos , dozzell anything can't be as bad as watching that lackluster rubbish what a waste of 30 sovs . On paper we should beat hull and Blackpool not on tonight show we won't

Comment

Originally posted by Dono77 View Post
                            Nothing changing as we don't have the players to play any other system. Only uncle is a natural winger. We don't have a left footed winger. That's the way the manager wanted to go. It's his system.
                            Willock has certainly got the natural talent to play either wing and produce excellent crosses with both feet as we’ve already seen this season.

Comment

Drop Stef, Odubajo, Wallace and Chair. Go 4-3-3

Marshall

Dickie
                              Sanderson
                              Dunne
                              Barbet

Amos
                              Field
                              Dozzell

Uncs
                              Dykes