No announcement yet.

Formation for Millwall

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Has anyone else noticed Dickie and Barbet seem to be the 2 best crossers of the ball into dangerous areas? I know Albert can put a decent delivery into the box, but not always. Wallace is more about the intricate play around the area with Chair and Willock, and getting in behind the opposition defence rather than bombing down the line and putting an inviting cross into the box for our forward players to attack. We all know Odubajo and Kakay can’t cross to save their life. I wonder if there might be any way for us to play to these strengths a bit more?

Comment

Alberts delivery isn't great but it's usually quick and that's a positive. He's always looking to threaten and his desire makes up for other areas where he lacks.

Comment

Originally posted by 72bus View Post
        It's a mindset and how much do we want it that will decide this game . millwall come at you closing down and at a good tempo , so the 5 a side we play at the back needs so speed up and not be so obvious. One up front dykes or gray and 100% effort and we'll get over the line
        I wish Warburton had read my post

Comment

Working...
        X