Keith Stroud

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Keith Stroud

Clearly knows the offside rules very well…
    https://www.birminghammail.co.uk/spo...d-23000908.amp

what a complete tool he is.

Comment

The sooner this idiot goes the better , when isn't there some contraversy following him

Comment

He missed an obvious Sheffield United handball too.
        I bet Bournemouth can’t wait to have him officiating another win or two this season.

Comment

Guess who’s back for the Norwich game!

we don’t need it to be any harder than it already is!!

should the club put in a preemptive complaint now?

apparently Norwich feel the same about him as we do.

Comment

The goal should not have been disallowed.

In the first phase although the player was in an offside position he was not in an active position to cause an offense under the rules.

https://www.thefa.com/football-rules...w-11---offside

Just because players, managers, pundits and fans "think" its offside it doesnt mean it is according to the rules of the game.

What happened was irrelevant by the second phase which resulted in the goal.

The Ref was bang on the money..

Comment

Another cracking performance from everyone’s favourite ref!
              1 penalty and 2 red cards missed that had they been the other way round would’ve been awarded against us.

the challenge on Drewe was 2 footed
              the challenge on Tim was definitely denying a goal scoring opportunity- the next opposition player was the goalkeeper
              the Pen looked pretty stonewall 2 - although Lowe hadn’t helped his cause with a couple of dubious dives earlier in the game

that guy must know we hate him

Comment

How come he always referee QPR? Is he the only ref available to us?

Comment

Was talking to a fella walking back thru Hammersmith .
                  We both agreed he's the only ref's name we know that referees in the championship.
                  Because mistakes , controversy and his Fk ups , everyone knows him .

Comment

I'd like to punch him square in the face until I run out of energy. The little c*** infuriates me with his arrogance and incompetence.

Comment

Refs should be anonymous , he loves the limelight , I'd also like to slap him all the way up south Africa road.

Comment

Working...
                      X