No announcement yet.

Bloody Sky TV ....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes strange stats sometimes happen but seeing as over the years there are always completely different personnel at all levels of clubs I just think its a statistical quirk and no real reason why we dont win at Forest and why we have poor record with live games !!!

Spurs seem to always lose to Chelsea.

Maybe we should ask the cosmos for clarity - whatever that means !!!!

Or perhaps its in fans minds ie we are generally the only common denominator over games with other clubs over the decades etc and our anxieties somehow infect our players !!!

I think we will annihilate forest - maybe we should all think that and see if it changes the outcome !!!!

Comment

Originally posted by longtime_ranger View Post
      Yes strange stats sometimes happen but seeing as over the years there are always completely different personnel at all levels of clubs I just think its a statistical quirk and no real reason why we dont win at Forest and why we have poor record with live games !!!

Spurs seem to always lose to Chelsea.

Maybe we should ask the cosmos for clarity - whatever that means !!!!

Or perhaps its in fans minds ie we are generally the only common denominator over games with other clubs over the decades etc and our anxieties somehow infect our players !!!

I think we will annihilate forest - maybe we should all think that and see if it changes the outcome !!!!
      Mind over matter, I like it
      Minds Are Like Parachutes.
      Work Best When Open...
      @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

Working...
      X