Bloody Sky TV ....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bloody Sky TV ....

... have selected the games at Luton and Forest to be shown live.
    Haven't they screwed up enough of our fixtures already with their curse?

Losses against Bournemouth h&a, WBA, Fulham & Stoke (6) - Draws against Barnsley, Blackpool, Forest and Swansea (4) - with wins only against Luton and Derby (2). Have I missed any out?

Forest on TV and Away.... awful

Comment

Originally posted by qpr4life View Post
      Forest on TV and Away.... awful
      almost 90% guaranteed to lose that given our lousy record there with just 1 win and a handful of draws in 35 or so games.

I am not even sure why they pick QPR so frequently given that we don't exactly have a big fan base and doubt that the viewing figures are good either.

Comment

SAT 26TH FEBRUARY
        • Blackburn Rovers
        • 12:30
        • Queens Park Rangers

Comment

Originally posted by stanistheman View Post
          ... have selected the games at Luton and Forest to be shown live.
          Haven't they screwed up enough of our fixtures already with their curse?

Losses against Bournemouth h&a, WBA, Fulham & Stoke (6) - Draws against Barnsley, Blackpool, Forest and Swansea (4) - with wins only against Luton and Derby (2). Have I missed any out?
          I believe the win at Boro was on telly?

Comment

Not great , but do the players even consider all these sky facts and hoodoos and such, I doubt it's mentioned in MW's pre match talk, it's more in our thinking than theirs I believe

Comment

Originally posted by KevC59 View Post
              Not great , but do the players even consider all these sky facts and hoodoos and such, I doubt it's mentioned in MW's pre match talk, it's more in our thinking than theirs I believe
              Clearly they dont but what is the explanation for such a poor record at a particular ground for clubs? even when Forest were not a decent side we still couldn't win.

I get not being able to win at grounds such as old Trafford Anfield Stamford Bridge the emirates etc which belong to big successful clubs, but not being able to win at Grimsby?
              QPR is not alone as a club with hoodoo grounds.

Comment

Believe this team can win anywhere in the championship

Comment

Originally posted by stanistheman View Post

Clearly they dont but what is the explanation for such a poor record at a particular ground for clubs? even when Forest were not a decent side we still couldn't win.

I get not being able to win at grounds such as old Trafford Anfield Stamford Bridge the emirates etc which belong to big successful clubs, but not being able to win at Grimsby?
                  QPR is not alone as a club with hoodoo grounds.
                  It's one of those unanswerable questions, there's no logical reason that we shouldn't be winning these games, I just hope it's not in the players heads, as 72 said there's no reason this team can't go anywhere and win.
                  if there is a "hoodoo" involved then it can be banished by winning there and on sky, kill 2 birds with 1 stone !!

Comment

Ps ---+ I suppose by trying to tie in logic with football I've just destroyed my counterpoint!!

Comment

just bought a season ticket and they've moved Peterborough to a Sunday>Don't live local so that's one I can't make
                      I must away now, I can no longer tarry
                      This morning's tempest I have to cross
                      I must be guided without a stumble
                      Into the arms I love the most

Comment

Originally posted by lymehoop View Post
                        just bought a season ticket and they've moved Peterborough to a Sunday>Don't live local so that's one I can't make
                        That's because both teams are playing the previous Wednesday.
                        Love it or hate we have made a lot of money out of Sky this season.

Comment

Originally posted by lymehoop View Post
                          That weekend is actually scheduled for FA Cup 1/4 finals.... Either us or them will be one game away from Q/Fs tomorrow at 6pm (I say 6 to allow for ET and pens). Be quite funny if game gets shunted cos of cup after already being shunted for Sky.

Comment

Oh wow, the FA cup quarter finals, I would love it.
                            I have supported Rangers for 55 seasons, since March 1969.

Comment

On record on sky featured games is woeful, but they seem to just love us

Comment

Working...
                              X