Millwall tickets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Millwall tickets

1950 tickets is taking the pi**, they will be gone by tomorrow, should get both tiers this year, like we did 5 years ago, come on Ranger demand more!

Boooooooooooooo

We should be definitely demanding the lower bit. Surely given they hold back fans after games, a sensible compromise surely could be reached.

1936 tickets is utterly pathetic, we should be asking for that lower bit.

Comment

Originally posted by Buffalo
      Already sold out.
      We should be asking for that lower tier.

Comment

I know this season our away support has been nothing short of brilliant but we haven't always sold out at wall . It's probably got more to do with the police saying no to the lower being open .

Comment

My natural father was from New Cross, luckily enough he f ucked off when I was 3 yrs old so didn't contaminate me !!!

Comment

they rarely open the bottom bit, so if unsafe or police have issues why did they let it be built? the away end was purpose built with a fenced in path from station to turnstile, where's the danger? footy needs money

Comment

Maybe club has to shift the initial 2000 before there can be any consideration of opening bottom tier? Bit rubbish if Met Police are happy for 3000+ Millwall mugs to come to our gaff but can't stomach the idea of 3000+ peace loving Rs fans visting New Den.... it's inconsistent.

They should change their appalling anthem to (Don't) Let 'Em Come.

Comment

Surely Milwall could net off the front 2 or 3 rows in the lower tier and and keep rangers fans behind for 10-15 mins after the game.

Apparently Millwall are keen to get the Lower Tier opened again, so perhaps we might get extra tickets in the bottom tier, but lets wait and see.

Comment

We did get the lower tier years ago , me and my youngest bought pies from kiosk and were both sick that nite . Think it was a 0-0

Comment

A few talking about sneaking in the home stands Ala reading away.

Comment

Originally posted by Boo Radley View Post
                      A few talking about sneaking in the home stands Ala reading away.
                      Good luck with that idea

Comment

Postman delivered mine yesterday

Comment

Well hands up, my prediction we'd sell out quickly was well wide of the mark, less than 1,200 sold, must the Flu again.

Booooooooooooo

Comment

Surprisingly low sales , not sold out at Millwall for years now

Comment

People waiting to see how we fare in next two games. After beating Boro tomorrow I suspect the remaining 700ish will go fairly quickly.

Comment

Working...
                              X