On my way home

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• On my way home

Most complete and comprehensive win of the season, bar a nervy opening 10 minutes Rangers took Reading to pieces.
    playing some superb one touch football Reading simply capitulated conceding 3 in the first half and over 90 minutes it could have been 6.
    Today was just a fantastic team effort, everyone playing their part, MOTM for me was Willock who Reading could not handle, however the whole defence were solid, midfield were winning every ball, and Dykes taking most of his chances.
    Reading looked a poor team and look to be in deep ####, however today was our day and we deserve all the credit for a fine performance.

What a great day to be at the stadium Romford, the crowd sounded enthusiastic right from kick off, was it as windy as it looked at times?
    @gatorTFC

Comment

Didn’t really notice the wind affecting the game at all, was a good day for all Rangers fans

Comment

We were unstoppable today, could’ve been 6-8 , we were in their position no too long ago , but they are one of the sell the stadium to themselves…so #### em

Comment

Was a very good performance with for me stand out performances from Willock, Dykes, Dunne, Amos and a much improved and influential one from Johansen - although he needs more consistency with his set pieces.
          Marshall didn’t have a lot to deal with but was excellent with the ones he had to save.

Can we have more games like that to watch this season?

p.s. loved to hear Colin Murray refer to QPR as ‘Brilliant’ on the Championship programme on Quest last night.

Comment

Not that he is immediately essential to our fortunes, but where is Osman Kakay? His AFCON team was eliminated like a week ago. Is he back?

Comment

I think the afcon players may have to quarantine for a period before being allowed to return to training etc when they return to their club side.

Comment

Originally posted by Dono77 View Post
                I think the afcon players may have to quarantine for a period before being allowed to return to training etc when they return to their club side.
                if that’s true, why would that mean for the expected return date for Ilias Chair?

Comment

The final is 6th Feb which is next Sunday. So maybe he could be back for milllwall away on the 15th??

Comment

[QUOTE=stanistheman;n2571536]Was a very good performance with for me stand out performances from Willock, Dykes, Dunne, Amos and a much improved and influential one from Johansen - although he needs more consistency with his set pieces.
                    Marshall didn’t have a lot to deal with but was excellent with the ones he had

Although all the attacking players get all the plaudits, I thought Field had an excellent game put in a real shift defensively,

Comment

[QUOTE=dave58;n2571564]
                      Originally posted by stanistheman View Post
                      Was a very good performance with for me stand out performances from Willock, Dykes, Dunne, Amos and a much improved and influential one from Johansen - although he needs more consistency with his set pieces.
                      Marshall didn’t have a lot to deal with but was excellent with the ones he had

Although all the attacking players get all the plaudits, I thought Field had an excellent game put in a real shift defensively,
                      true, they do and Field had a good game also. Then again Barbet and Adomah did too.

Comment

Oh, and a special mention to the ref, Jeremy Simpson. I thought he had a good game and it was a refreshing change from all the biased/selective vision/ incompetent refs we usually get for our games.

He let the game flow where possible, including the foul on Willock which led to the opening goal.

Comment

Working...
                        X