Barnsley away

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Barnsley away

Anyone planning to come up for this on the 12th Feb?

The stand they usually put us in holds about 6000, but its usually restricted to 4500.

If Barnsley price it reasonably, surely we can get a sizeable number up for this.

I'm sure those that can get there will, been great away support all season

Comment

Originally posted by KevC59 View Post
      I'm sure those that can get there will, been great away support all season
      100%, we need those away ends absolutely packed now, got a big few weeks ahead.

Comment

But its at 8pm on Sky - be good going if we took 750 frankly.

Comment

Originally posted by Abseits View Post
          It was, but at the request of the club it has reverted back to 3pm due to the new date for the Millwall match.

https://www.qpr.co.uk/news/club-news...change-210122/

Comment

Originally posted by Abseits View Post
            Game got moved back to 3pm, If it was at 8pm then I probably would not have gone, but cause its been moved back, Im going to it now.

Comment

Originally posted by stanistheman View Post

It was, but at the request of the club it has reverted back to 3pm due to the new date for the Millwall match.

The match at Oakwell on Saturday 12th February 2022 is now not being televised.

We are aware this has impacted a number of fans who had already made travel plans to support the team.

QPR CEO Lee Hoos said: “We fully appreciate the change in kick-off time from 3pm to 8pm and now back to 3pm has caused issues for a number of supporters.

“I would like to apologise to fans for the inconvenience caused and clarify the reasons for the change back to 3pm.

“Due to our postponed away fixture with Millwall being rescheduled for Tuesday 15th February, we as a club were concerned by the very limited recovery time available for the squad.

“Travelling back from Barnsley after an 8pm fixture to arrive home in the early hours of Sunday morning before visiting Millwall on Tuesday presented a significant issue.

“We raised this matter with the EFL who understood our concerns and worked with Sky to resolve the issue.

“I would like to thank both the EFL and Sky for their assistance in changing the Barnsley kick-off time back to 3pm at the request of QPR.”

The club would like to hear from supporters who have been financially impacted through the purchase of non-refundable fares.

Those affected are asked to complete the survey below or click HERE to do so:

Comment

I am glad it is not being televised as QPR have an awful record at Oakwell and don't need the Sky curse to hamper them. Our record on Sky this season is terrible and nearly all our losses this season have been in live games. We won in the live game at Derby because we actually have a decent record away to them (and the opposite at home).

Comment

Originally posted by stanistheman View Post

Fair do's, hadn't seen the change of the change!

The 8pm actually suited me and was looking forward to going. 3pm's not so good for me but I accept it's hugely better for most folks.

Comment

Working...
                  X