On my way home

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• On my way home

Massive win against a top 6 team, uninspiring first half with both teams looking out of sorts.
    Second half was just a brilliant 45 from Rangers, they upped the tempo and were far better than Albion.
    At time WBA defence was under siege, just as time was running out up popped Charlie for the goal he so badly wanted.
    Atmosphere second half was superb with the crowd top notch.
    MOTM was Barbet, absolutely outstanding commitment and defending, closely followed by Wallace and Willock.
    Yes there were some poor performances from some players but not worth mentioning today after that second half performance.

I could have written that , barbet was brilliant , timing on point and tackled bravely

Comment

Barbet and Dunne stood out for me.

Pleased Marshall started with a clean sheet. Not tested greatly but the whole back 5 and goalkeeper played well.

I am always impressed by Wallace and especially his overlapping runs. Albert too always has at least a couple of moments of magic in him every game.

Johansen was sloppy with his passing in the first half but our midfield improved in the second period.

For me WBA were much better than us in the first half, for the first 20 minutes in the second, it seemed only matter of time before we scored but then WBA drifted back into the game and there were a couple of close calls.

At 89 minutes I was disappointed with the game but willock and Charlie provided the finish and we all went home happy.

I think Field had a very good game, certainly a presence and Gray I felt looked lively. For Lyndon it was a quieter game than normal but then on came clapped out charlie reinvigorating the old banger into vintage fashion.

More pleased with the result than the performance but ultimately that's the game.

Hope we can keep winning run at Coventry which will be a tough ask.

As they say keep wining the next game and all is well !!!!!!

They seemed to need a kick up the r's today but today's boot provided the perfect response.

Comment

All of the above spot on, but the crowd were the stand out feature today, that atmosphere and support was like rolling back the years when we all used to stand in the Loft!! Unbelievable

Comment

Ps to the above, question? Is there a better second half team currently better than us in any league?? I know someone will throw some stats at me over this, but I will be surprised if any other team can best us at this, just a thought

Comment

Call call above.

field’s best game for us yet?

A lot of positives today.

We have four games coming up that could really cement us in the play offs.

Would be great to get a cushion to 7th ...

Comment

Originally posted by KevC59 View Post
              Ps to the above, question? Is there a better second half team currently better than us in any league?? I know someone will throw some stats at me over this, but I will be surprised if any other team can best us at this, just a thought
              1. Blackburn
              2. QPR 3. Fulham

https://www.soccerstats.com/halftime...eague=england2
              Prejudice is a great time saver. You can form opinions without having to get the facts.

Comment

Originally posted by WHITECITYONE View Post
                Well if it was going to anybody it would be them I suppose

Comment

Working...
                X