• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 72bus View Post
    Good goal at wba and the winner at derby
    Crap last Saturday , Absolutely awful

Comment

Originally posted by dave58 View Post

Crap last Saturday , Absolutely awful
      I don't think anyone played well against Rotherham , was Charlie any better than gray

Comment

Originally posted by Golborne View Post

Not a bad return comparing to our other strikers, given game time. I caught him screaming at other players during our two most recent games when the pass didn't come, which dispels any notion of him not caring. He's firmly part of our team and push, just hasn't had a run of games through being rusty earlier in the season and carrying a few knocks of late
        If Gray was a regular starter, my feeling is that he would have scored twice as many by now And I agree with 72bus that Austin was no better than Gray against Rotherham.
        Unless we bring in another striker, we will miss Gray in the games when e is away with Jamaica.

Comment

We have to bring in a new striker regardless of Gray`s form, imo. Dykes, Austin and Gray = 1,5 strikers effectively.
          QPR
          Best team in the world
          Sort of

Comment

I’m assuming not available tomorrow as Jamaica play on the 28th? Anyone know for sure?

Comment

He is in the squad but ?

https://sportsmax.tv/football/intern...cup-qualifiers

Jamaica will open the coming window against Mexico at the National Stadium in Kingston on January 27 before travelling to Panama for their next match on January 30. The penultimate round of qualifiers concludes with Jamaica hosting Costa Rica at the National Stadium on February 2.

Comment

Apparently he's gone already. Just like Chair, left before officially needed.

Comment

So Charlie and the other bloke tomorrow

Comment

Surely has to be armstrong on the bench then????

Comment

After this months set of Concaf matches Andre Gray also plays 3 more Jamaica Concaf games in March between 24th and the 30th.

Can we just go and get Nahki on loan please.

Comment

Originally posted by MINCER View Post
                        After this months set of Concaf matches Andre Gray also plays 3 more Jamaica Concaf games in March between 24th and the 30th.

Can we just go and get Nahki on loan please.
                        We have no games during that period, so apart from travel fatigue, it does not affect.

Comment

Originally posted by torbensoll View Post

We have no games during that period, so apart from travel fatigue, it does not affect.
                          If he does play in all three games in a 6 day period and travels back to London on the same day as the last match (30th) I would expect it’s unlikely he would feature against Fulham at home on the 2nd and then Sheff Utd away on the 5th.

Its a 9 hr fight from London to Jamaica x 2 , and 4 hr flight from Jamaica to Canada x2…he won’t be kicking any footballs for a week on his return I would guess.

Comment

Originally posted by MINCER View Post

If he does play in all three games in a 6 day period and travels back to London on the same day as the last match (30th) I would expect it’s unlikely he would feature against Fulham at home on the 2nd and then Sheff Utd away on the 5th.

Its a 9 hr fight from London to Jamaica x 2 , and 4 hr flight from Jamaica to Canada x2…he won’t be kicking any footballs for a week on his return I would guess.
                            This is probably why we need to sign another striker on loan. or at least give Armstrong a couple of sub appearances tonight and against Reading, just to see if he can handle it. That would still give us 2 days to get a loan in.

Comment

Originally posted by stanistheman View Post

This is probably why we need to sign another striker on loan. or at least give Armstrong a couple of sub appearances tonight and against Reading, just to see if he can handle it. That would still give us 2 days to get a loan in.
                              That lad needs game time sooner rather than later, no expectations just get on the pitch and get moving.

I am nervous around loan signings being the reason we are doing so well. They are not at the moment, but unless there is an option to buy I would rather we had players under contract on the pitch. Not being naive i know we need loanees sometimes, but we are pushing for promotion now, lets get as much of the permanent squad up to speed asap.

Not sure we need a loan striker, i think we need another permanent, I don't fancy Gray full time.

Comment

Working...
                              X