Forest and Middlesbrough

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MINCER View Post
    6 out of the next 8 League matches are at home,get that right and things could get exciting in my house.

West Brom Home 15 Jan
    Coventry Away 22 Jan
    Swansea Home 25 Jan
    Reading Home 28 Jan
    Boro Home 9 Feb
    Barnsley Away 12 Feb
    Hull Home 19 Feb
    Blackpool Home 23 Feb
    Shame our recent home record is far worse than our away form though

Comment

Personally feel Boro would do well without signings, great manager.

Forest have however done some decent deals, whether this year is too soon, who knows. I hope it is...

That said, if we sign 1 defender 1 AM to fill in for Chair, we might just be ok until they come back

Comment

Originally posted by Undecided View Post

West Brom Home 15 Jan
        Coventry Away 22 Jan
        Swansea Home 25 Jan
        Reading Home 28 Jan
        Boro Home 9 Feb
        Barnsley Away 12 Feb
        Hull Home 19 Feb
        Blackpool Home 23 Feb

Not convinced the two away games are insurmountable either. Also not suggesting we'll get a whole bag full of points (unfortunately), but I reckon there's enough there to keep us in the top six. Come the end of the season, eighth would still be a tidy finish, but as Kev says, don't give up on a Rangers top six yet.
        I thought Coventry were a decent team when we played them, think they're ok at home and that may a stern test, if we beat the Baggies i feel we will be high in confidence, and hopefully stand us in good form going into the following games

Comment

Originally posted by MINCER View Post
          6 out of the next 8 League matches are at home,get that right and things could get exciting in my house.

West Brom Home 15 Jan
          Coventry Away 22 Jan
          Swansea Home 25 Jan
          Reading Home 28 Jan
          Boro Home 9 Feb
          Barnsley Away 12 Feb
          Hull Home 19 Feb
          Blackpool Home 23 Feb

If we can pick up 5 or 6 wins from those we will have a decent chance of getting into and staying in the top 6

What are the chances that Reading will have sacked their manager before we play them?

Comment

Originally posted by stanistheman View Post

If we can pick up 5 or 6 wins from those we will have a decent chance of getting into and staying in the top 6

What are the chances that Reading will have sacked their manager before we play them?
            Was thinking the same. I’m surprised he hasn’t been sacked already!

Chris Hughton to replace him!

Comment

I spoke with some Reading fans walking to the ground when we played them away. They said they're now in the situation we were on four years ago. They have players on high wages that wont move and have moved on some dead wood. They said one of their CBs is on £35k a week!

Even if they wanted to sack the manager I doubt they have the money to do it and bring in a whole new coaching regime too. I think they're working with what they've got and trying to get some tune out of it and hope they can stay in the championship until their high earner contracts expire.

Sound familiar...?

Comment

Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post

I spoke with some Reading fans walking to the ground when we played them away. They said they're now in the situation we were on four years ago. They have players on high wages that wont move and have moved on some dead wood. They said one of their CBs is on £35k a week!

Even if they wanted to sack the manager I doubt they have the money to do it and bring in a whole new coaching regime too. I think they're working with what they've got and trying to get some tune out of it and hope they can stay in the championship until their high earner contracts expire.

Sound familiar...?
                Sadly, we know that feeling all too well.

Comment

Reading FC fans outraged over £34 QPR tickets

https://www.readingchronicle.co.uk/n...4-qpr-tickets/

Comment

Forest are trying to land Scott Twine. He is a player we should try to sign come summer. Too late now, I believe...
                    QPR
                    Best team in the world
                    Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by LoftusRoadLad View Post

They're right to outraged you can watch prem football as an away fan for £30, they have sealing on what they're allowed to charge

Comment

They should be angry at those prices. How much did they charge QPR fans for the game at their place? The EFL should also introduce a price cap like the PL does.

Comment

They should be angry at those prices. How much did they charge QPR fans for the game at their place? The EFL should also introduce a price cap like the PL does.
                          £25 adult match day non ST and Member. £20 with.

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.q...Mode=GoogleAmp

Comment

Originally posted by LoftusRoadLad View Post

Is this our club hitting back at what they did about our match at theirs?...Wasn't their a problem with QPR tickets going on general sale and getting sold out and then Reading wouldn't assist with extra allocation?

Comment

Originally posted by Shania View Post
                              Forest are trying to land Scott Twine. He is a player we should try to sign come summer. Too late now, I believe...
                              Absolutely 100%! A goal scoring MF, wouldn’t that be nice? Got to be worth a punt, young and upcoming with potential to develop and improve with a saleable sell on value too! What not to like? No brained for me.

Comment

Working...
                              X