Rotherham match - screening options

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by knocker View Post
    12 replies but still no answer to original question.
    QPR fans all over the world can tune into live audio commentary of Saturday's Emirates FA Cup tie with Rotherham United at Kiyan Prince Foundation Stadium.

Latest regulations do not permit clubs to stream FA Cup fixtures live on their channels. So live audio commentary is therefore the best way for fans not in attendance to follow all of the third-round action via QPR+.

Regular QPR+ commentators Nick London and Andy Sinton will be providing the coverage and overseas R’s who have a live streaming subscription will be able to tune into the commentary. UK-based fans with a match commentary subscription can also tune in as normal.

Comment

Thanks Lad, I will be tuning in from a sunny cold France.
      I have supported Rangers for 55 seasons, since March 1969.

Comment

Apparently it's being shown on ESPN +

Comment

Originally posted by LoftusRoadLad View Post

QPR fans all over the world can tune into live audio commentary of Saturday's Emirates FA Cup tie with Rotherham United at Kiyan Prince Foundation Stadium.

Latest regulations do not permit clubs to stream FA Cup fixtures live on their channels. So live audio commentary is therefore the best way for fans not in attendance to follow all of the third-round action via QPR+.

Regular QPR+ commentators Nick London and Andy Sinton will be providing the coverage and overseas R’s who have a live streaming subscription will be able to tune into the commentary. UK-based fans with a match commentary subscription can also tune in as normal.
          Overseas fans in dark markets only. Hopefully be a few online streams on the usual sites available.
          Minds Are Like Parachutes.
          Work Best When Open...
          @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

Originally posted by LoftusRoadLad View Post

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Fraggy View Post

Overseas fans in dark markets only. Hopefully be a few online streams on the usual sites available.
              Audio only. Would be surprised if there is a live stream. Hope there is.

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                Cross you can say my name as we all know it was me that alter a word in stains post. If I feel that the word is offensive or unreasonable I have a right to do so but it was discussed in staff chat and I was rightly questioned for my actions. I've been on this board for 30 years and the days of over moderating are well and truly over. Quaz was a very aggressive mod that would only have his own opinion. I'm the complete opposite and when things are better I'm more than happy to have a beer with you to discuss it. You say you aren't into politics but you constantly question how the board is being run. No one has been banned and we all have choices on what forum we write on. I hope stain has found another one because he is a good poster and I was sad he felt he needed to leave. Since this pandemic I've decided not to let little thing affect me but we are all different I guess. Sheep deleted it because he would of known about stain.
                On this board for 30 years?

Comment

Originally posted by theblackmafia. View Post

On this board for 30 years?
                  He almost’s pre dates Tim Berners-Lee.
                  I have supported Rangers for 55 seasons, since March 1969.

Comment

Its got it on hesgoals ?

http://www.hesgoal.com/leagues/11/Football_News

Comment

Working...
                    X