Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rotherham match - screening options

Can’t get to HQ on Saturday.

Anyone know if it will be screened on QPR+ or anything else ... ?

Ta

I think its 50/50 if there'll even be a Rotherham match thread for this game....

Comment

£15 grown ups, under 18 £3

Comment

Originally posted by LoftusRoadLad View Post
        £15 grown ups, under 18 £3
        Well that counts out a lot of £15 tickets being sold on this site then Lol

Comment

Originally posted by Abseits View Post
          I think its 50/50 if there'll even be a Rotherham match thread for this game....
          As this site is losing regular Queens Park Rangers supporters at an alarming rate, you may be well right.

I wonder if there is someone who really supports another club, possibly from North London, who is undermining this site, I have my suspicions

To many long term posters have left this site recently, something stinks..

I have supported Rangers for 55 seasons, since March 1969.

Comment

Originally posted by cross it Dave View Post

As this site is losing regular Queens Park Rangers supporters at an alarming rate, you may be well right.

I wonder if there is someone who really supports another club, possibly from North London, who is undermining this site, I have my suspicions

To many long term posters have left this site recently, something stinks..
            Surely you're aware of the history that lead to the creation of the fantasy island site and that many posters moved with it?

Some wanted to take over full control of this site, moved when that didnt happen and took their mates with them. There was a lot of bad feeling at that time and after. I dont know the full back story as I was posting on qprdot.org at the time. But ultimately it's a free world and they can post whereever they want. MB wars.....I dont quite get it, but there you go.

Comment

I have never been interested in any way shape or form about the politics of message boards.

But, how many people are regularly posting on this site these days?

Why did Stainrod and QPRDave leave recently?, 36,000 posts between them.

Comment

I have never been interested in any way shape or form about the politics of message boards.

But, how many people are regularly posting on this site this these days?

Why did Stainrod and QPRDave leave recently?, 36,000 posts between them.

With QprDave it all related to another poster which Dave wanted banned as he felt he was being trolled and it all got a bit heated. Please see Fraggy's post at the end of the COVID thread in the QPR Free Zone.

QPRDave is not banned and is free to post whenever he wants to and hopefully he'll do so more regularly again soon. But ultimately it's his decision whether he wants to or not. It's all water under the bridge as far as I'm concerned and sh1t happens.

No idea what happened Stainrod.
                Last edited by SheepRanger; 06-01-2022, 04:19 AM.

Comment

Stainrod accused a referee of altering his posts, and quite rightly he wasn’t having it.

Comment

Sheep, Ranger, where is your post i replied too last night regarding Fantasy Island posters, why have you or someone else erased it?

Comment

Cross you can say my name as we all know it was me that alter a word in stains post. If I feel that the word is offensive or unreasonable I have a right to do so but it was discussed in staff chat and I was rightly questioned for my actions. I've been on this board for 30 years and the days of over moderating are well and truly over. Quaz was a very aggressive mod that would only have his own opinion. I'm the complete opposite and when things are better I'm more than happy to have a beer with you to discuss it. You say you aren't into politics but you constantly question how the board is being run. No one has been banned and we all have choices on what forum we write on. I hope stain has found another one because he is a good poster and I was sad he felt he needed to leave. Since this pandemic I've decided not to let little thing affect me but we are all different I guess. Sheep deleted it because he would of known about stain.
                      I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

You and the rest of mods will be posting amongst yourselves soon sunshine.

Comment

Sheep, Ranger, where is your post i replied too last night regarding Fantasy Island posters, why have you or someone else erased it?
                          I deleted it as I wasnt sure I wanted to get involved in the politics and potentially stir up the trouble between the other site again. I have reinstated it and as Weare says, people can post on whatever site they want.

Comment

12 replies but still no answer to original question.

Comment

Originally posted by NicRanger View Post
                              Can’t get to HQ on Saturday.

Anyone know if it will be screened on QPR+ or anything else ... ?

Ta
                              It's not being shown by main broadcasters.

https://www.live-footballontv.com/#2022Jan08

Comment

Working...
                              X