Harlee Dean

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Harlee Dean

All but done now. Evidently wasn't first choice but after missing out on steve cook he will be coming in. Knows MW from Brentford. Minimal transfer fee. An AM also close, and club are looking at another wing back. Don't shoot the messenger. JN

Ah the infamous Mr.nutt.
    Thank you my friend!!!

Comment

Still worried about getting shot I see. Must be a very stressful life being a nutt.

Comment

You sure about the name? I heard it was harlee davison.

Fast, a bit flashy and laid back, not good on corners though.

Comment

Originally posted by Undecided View Post
          You sure about the name? I heard it was harlee davison.

Fast, a bit flashy and laid back, not good on corners though.
          Lol.....in seriousness though, not getting in Birmingham's first team but I think that is largely down to his high wages with them...buy if he's on high wages and contracted until June 2023 with them what we would be offering him to make him move?.....doesn't sound likely to me but maybe I will stand corrected.

Comment

Harley Quinn maybe?

Comment

Originally posted by Sleeping Giants View Post

Lol.....in seriousness though, not getting in Birmingham's first team but I think that is largely down to his high wages with them...buy if he's on high wages and contracted until June 2023 with them what we would be offering him to make him move?.....doesn't sound likely to me but maybe I will stand corrected.
              He was declared "surplus to requirements" and placed on the transfer list in December.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/59713690
              "I don't read the papers, I don't gamble, I don't even know what day it is." - Steve McClaren.

Comment

Harlee Dean would be a good shout. Warbs loves him

Comment

Originally posted by jamesnutt View Post
                  All but done now. Evidently wasn't first choice but after missing out on steve cook he will be coming in. Knows MW from Brentford. Minimal transfer fee. An AM also close, and club are looking at another wing back. Don't shoot the messenger. JN
                  JN, with your unrivalled knowledge of everything Queens Park Rangers, may I ask, what do you know about the new training ground, I would be extremely disappointed and extremely worried if Mr Hoos and the board had not taken you into their full confidence regarding the project.
                  I have supported Rangers for 55 seasons, since March 1969.

Comment

Originally posted by Buffalo View Post

He was declared "surplus to requirements" and placed on the transfer list in December.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/59713690
                    Deemed "surplus to requirements" because they have a decent cheaper option and want his wage of their books, he won't give up the wage to fit our salary cap imo.

Comment

Smells of Redkrapp constantly signing ex-players of his - indicative of cautious limited horizons, a fear of the unknown and a distrust of the scouting network. Cant see how Dean would start ahead of any of our current CBs - I'd rathe recall Masterson if we want someone as cover at CB. Hopefully this is just a load of tosh that wont actually happen.

Comment

Originally posted by Sleeping Giants View Post

Deemed "surplus to requirements" because they have a decent cheaper option and want his wage of their books, he won't give up the wage to fit our salary cap imo.
                        Unless Brum pay him the difference to get the remaining amount off their books. The player wouldnt be any worse off them. If theres a small transfer fee due to the length of contract perhaps Brum would pass this to the player as part of his severance?????

Comment

He won POTY 2020-2021.... decent player, can only be his wages right now.

Comment

Originally posted by qpr4life View Post
                            He won POTY 2020-2021.... decent player, can only be his wages right now.
                            Or, we're not after him and Jamesnutt has made it all up.

Don't shoot the messenger

Comment

If I remember rightly, the times I’ve seen him play against us he’s been solid. Coukd be a good signing imho, if we can get past his wage demands

Comment

Working...
                              X