No announcement yet.

coventry away

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1-0, Charlie Boy, 89th minute diving header……….wait a minute.
    I have supported Rangers for 55 seasons, since March 1969.

Comment

The best thing to come out of Coventry are The Specials and the road back down south. On current form we should have too much for them, I fancy us to get a result for sure, but..........???

Comment

I had 3 good work mates who support Cov, good lads all.

Comment

I take it this is the match thread ?

https://www.ccfc.co.uk/news/2022/jan...t-on-saturday/

Coventry City to wear 'Ricoh Return' Membership shirt on Saturday!

Comment

Originally posted by cross it Dave View Post
            I had 3 good work mates who support Cov, good lads all.
            "Had"

Comment

Originally posted by LoftusRoadLad View Post

"Had"
              Yes, sadly we have lost touch, living abroad does not help.

One of them Dave, was one of the funniest blokes I have ever known, we were both I.T. contractors working on a MoD site in deepest Wiltshire, every night we were out on the #### with the gang in places like Bath.

One night 20 pf us took over a little country pub run by an Ex RAF officier, he was a ringer for Arthur Tiger Pringle from Auf Weidersehen Pet, the only thing that did not happen is his daughter didn’t get shagged…. I think.

Happy Days.

Comment

I see Jamaica have an international friendly tomorrow 21 Jan against Peru,is Andre Gray already with the squad and misses the Coventry match ?

Looking at their Concaf fixtures beginning on 28 Jan it looks likely he will miss the Swansea and Reading league games along with the Peterborough Cup game and could possibly be available for the Middlesbrough match on the 9th Feb.

Comment

Originally posted by MINCER View Post
                  I see Jamaica have an international friendly tomorrow 21 Jan against Peru,is Andre Gray already with the squad and misses the Coventry match ?

Looking at their Concaf fixtures beginning on 28 Jan it looks likely he will miss the Swansea and Reading league games along with the Peterborough Cup game and could possibly be available for the Middlesbrough match on the 9th Feb.
                  We have a young power house one in place ?

Comment

Let’s hope so..every cloud has a silver lining if Armstrong gets a run out LoftusRdLad

Comment

If anyone didnt manage to get a ticket, there is a small number avaliable on the day.

Overall, we have sold 3,831 tickets, which is incredible support once again.

Comment

3831, amazing support.

Comment

Apparently Godden suffered a burst appendix yesterday and is unavailable for the game. Big loss for them

Comment

Bloody painful for him too!
                            "I don't read the papers, I don't gamble, I don't even know what day it is." - Steve McClaren.

Comment

There was no sign of Andre Gray on the team sheet or subs bench for Jamaica’s match against Peru today so hopefully available for Coventry game.

Comment

Originally posted by MINCER View Post
                                There was no sign of Andre Gray on the team sheet or subs bench for Jamaica’s match against Peru today so hopefully available for Coventry game.
                                Yeah I noticed that. thought someone said he as off there with Paul Hall ?

Comment

Working...
                                X