• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Covkid19 View Post
    Lol lotus road.
    Its Loftus Road

Comment

That's what I sled !

Comment

We could have Todd Kane and Jake Bidwell playing against us!! We can rip these clowns apart!!

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.bbc...l/60008709.amp

Comment

Probably going to be in a minority here but I thought both players were half decent in their time at our club

I was never a big Kane fan but would admit that after watching an end of season goals compilation Kane scored 2 or 3 cracking goals and was credited with 5 or 6 major assists,I would say his defensive displays with us were generally quite poor.Seeing him play for Coventry on TV he takes most of their set pieces and appears a big player for them this season.

Bidwell is unspectacular but is a dependable player who did ok with us,suprised and shocked that the Swansea manager thinks Manning can play the C/Back role though.

Tough game on Saturday,they have some very good players in Dabo and Gyokeres so I would be happy with a point on Saturday.

Comment

I’d rather Kane than Kakay.
            I have supported Rangers for 55 seasons, since March 1969.

Comment

A must not lose game for us, they've caused teams problems, thought they were good at HQ, but they put so much into the 1st half shot their bolt, a bit and had to take their best 2 players that day off who were knackered Waghorn & young midfielder, we then took control, think this will be difficult, lets hope they don't' let us down like Peterborough when big traveling following over 4ooo+ going to be there

Comment

3 trips to Coventry in my time, no wins, just loads of trouble in and out of the ground.

Highfield Rd was a long missile strewn walk from the Train station.

Comment

Originally posted by cross it Dave View Post
                  3 trips to Coventry in my time, no wins, just loads of trouble in and out of the ground.

Year we were relegated was very lively up at Highfield Road.

Comment

This jaunt to the ground from station is no better miles away, there a train that runs from Cov Stn to Cov arena but not this weekend get your hiking boots on

Comment

I’d rather Kane than Kakay.
                      Yes, if there was an extra £5k a week spare in the budget.

Comment

Some could find that under the sofa.

Comment

Originally posted by SM3 Ranger View Post

Year we were relegated was very lively up at Highfield Road.
                          For me it was 1975, Dave Webb Equalised in a 1-1 draw, fisticuffs all afternoon in their home end, and all organised by the local old bill.

Comment

In Ibiza there was a cov fella with a ponytail bullying young rangers fans ... A few of the chaps gave him a visit in his hotel and he got a plane home missing the tournament final .. " where's yr ponytail" songs could be heard Inthe ground .

Comment

I have mixed feelings about this game.

Coventry have only won one in their last five, that being a 4-1 at home to Peterborough
                              Weve one 3 out of our last five.

Coventry are a strong side, got the likes of Gustavo Hamer, Matty Godden, Viktor Gyökeres all in their team.

I just know whats gonna happen haha.

Comment

We will beat them 3 nil

Comment

Working...
                                X