Sinclair Armstrong

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by qpr4life View Post

Thats fair, but is he better than what we have right now?
    Can't be any worse than ramkilde can he?

Comment

He needs some game time quickly! It's not as if Gray is ours and that Austin or Dykes are of the same mould as Armstrong. Give him time at the end of the next couple of games!

Comment

He should be on the bench anyway. Might get his chance when gray is away with Jamaica.

Comment

I'm sure we have the option to extend his contract for another year just to tie him down. If he left he would only end up going out on loan to a league 1 or 2 team. If he stays with us then I see him being in the first team squad most weeks next season.

Comment

Yeah we can extend his contract until summer 2023. Would love to get a real feel for how he looks in the championship, that way we can gauge value and if he does well it'll only pusjh the price up.

Comment

Originally posted by 3London View Post
              What we need is Les Ferdinand to tell him he is going to be the next Les ferdinand!!
              Off to Newcastle then?

Comment

Include him in the matchday squads now as he may be required to play when Gray joins up with Jamaica in a few weeks time. A sub appearance against Coventry, Swansea, Reading & Peterborough might just make him feel wanted and that he has a future at the club as a 1st team matchday squad member.

Comment

Originally posted by Rich View Post
                  He needs some game time quickly! It's not as if Gray is ours and that Austin or Dykes are of the same mould as Armstrong. Give him time at the end of the next couple of games!
                  Yep, bench on Saturday, cameo appearance at the end, debut goal(s), take up option to extend contract. Done

Comment

Originally posted by Rich View Post
                    I might not be right here but if he plays for us does that mean he can't go out on loan again this season (other than back to Torquay) having already played for Torquay? I think you can only play for 2 teams in one season so maybe he is being kept back with that in mind?

Comment

Originally posted by Undecided View Post

Off to Newcastle then?

Would at least give him some Championship experience next season

Comment

Originally posted by Sleeping Giants View Post

I might not be right here but if he plays for us does that mean he can't go out on loan again this season (other than back to Torquay) having already played for Torquay? I think you can only play for 2 teams in one season so maybe he is being kept back with that in mind?
                        Could be correct as that is why Kelman went back to Gillingham.

Comment

If he is that good, he should be tied to a longer contract. Hate a repetition of Sterling. Maybe the reason he is not given a chance in the first team is that he is refusing to sign a longer contract. Similar case scenario to Dieng ... after signing a four-year deal, he was drafted straight into the first team. Hope his head is not already turned!

Comment

Mark Warburton has dismissed reports linking top clubs with QPR youngster Sinclair Armstrong as “absolute nonsense”.

“I’d imagine his agent has been extremely busy,” said Rangers manager Warburton.

https://www.westlondonsport.com/qpr/...olute-nonsense

Lets hope this puts it to bed.

Comment

Originally posted by Martinmalta View Post
                              If he is that good, he should be tied to a longer contract. Hate a repetition of Sterling. Maybe the reason he is not given a chance in the first team is that he is refusing to sign a longer contract. Similar case scenario to Dieng ... after signing a four-year deal, he was drafted straight into the first team. Hope his head is not already turned!
                              Even more reason to give him his debut soon, as his value will increase if he has at least one 1st team appearance (he might even pleasantly surprise us by being better than we thought.

Comment

I think we should get Sinclair loan spell at L1 or L2 level, preferably with a side pushing for promotion or playoffs. I just don't see him getting enough minutes on pitch for us currently.

Comment

Working...
                                X